10

Thank you for the request SimpsonsTM

Jealous Lance.
Handcuffs
Daddy kink
Cock ring
Y'know all that kinky goodness.

Keith was spending a lot of time with Shiro and it was really bothering Lance, so Keith kept it up.

"Hey, Shiro." Keith smiles, settling down against the male.

"Hey, Keith. What's up?"

"Ah nothing. Lance is being Lance so I don't really have anyone to hang out with."

"Do you wanna go spar like we used to?"

"Yeah, sounds good." Keith smiles, hopping up and stretching.

About an hour into training, Lance stumbles passed the training room. He looks in and growls.

Keith was pinned underneath Shiro. Keith's sword was shoved against Shiro's galra arm.

"Not too bad." Keith pants.

"You too." Shiro smiles, standing up, holding his hand out.

Keith grabs it and lifts up, dusting himself off afterwards. He looks to the door and smirks.

"Heya Lance."

"Keith." Lance clenches his jaw, arms crossed over his chest.

"Hey Lance." Shiro smiles.

Lance doesn't even look to Shiro, he clicks his tongue and stomps to his room.

"What's up with him?" Shiro raises an eyebrow.

"He's jealous."

"Ah."

"Yup." Keith snorts.

"You better go talk with him."

"I guess." Keith sighs, sword shrinking back into its bayard form. He heads to Lance's room and knocks.

"Babe."

"Go away, Keith."

"Aw no babe. Don't be pouty." Keith chuckles, the door sliding open. As soon as he steps in, he's shoved to the wall.

"Mm someone missed me~" Keith teases.

Lance growls, shoving a knee between Keith's legs, his lips smashing against Keith's.

"Mine." he growls against Keith's lips, tongue sliding into Keith's mouth.

Keith moans and grinds against Lance's leg, hands fisted in his shirt.

Lance pulls away, burying his head in Keith's neck.

"Mine. God I can still smell his stench." Lance growls, biting the junction between Keith's neck and shoulder.

"Y-yours." Keith whines.

"All mine. I'm gonna mark you. I'm gonna make sure he knows who you belong to. God I wanna take you right in front of him. Show him what a whore you are. Show him that your body is mine."