21

Trans Keith. There's this really good fic on ao3 called a new wish and its by jilliancares
I fucking love it!! The whole concept is fucking amazing, it currently has 4 chapters and I'm ready for the next!! So enjoy this and hopefully the story I mentioned!!

Keith's adoptive parents ushered him to attend high school his last year. He had been homeschooled by his mother ever since 8th grade had ended.

Freshman year he had been put on T and got his first binder. His hair had been down to his ass, but he had it chopped off into a mullet.

He was obsessed with Billy Ray Cyrus' mullet so he cried and cried until he got it.

He's hasn't changed the style ever since then for some reason.

His adoptive father wasn't very supportive of Keith at first, but now his father bought him every thing he needed.

It was enough that it made Keith's heart soar. He had people that loved him and supported him and that's all that mattered.

Now his palms were swearing, his heart was pounding, and his stomach was flipping.

His first day back at public school. Easier said than done. He looked at his reflection for the 100th time that morning.

He had his hair thrown up in a messy bun, his binder was snug against his chest, a black shirt with a red and black flannel thrown over it, black jeans hugging his legs, and black hightops covering his socks that were decorated with sharks.

He looked at himself from all angles. Searching for the large bump upon his chest. Flattened.

It was flat. Well not completely flat. More like pecs now rather than the balls of fat that sat upon his chest.

He grabbed his red backpack, slung one of the straps over a shoulder and bounded down the stairs.

His mother meets him at the bottom of the stairs, tears in her eyes.

"My handsome baby.." she sniffles.

"Mom I'm only going to school." he laughs.

"After 3 years! Keith you actually look nice! You're not in giant hoodies and boxers with hamburgers decorating them.

"Actually, I'm wearing those boxers." he chuckles.

"Oh dear. Takashi! Come look at your brother!"

Shiro laughs when he sees Keith.

"You're so fucking emo." Shiro snorts.

"Language!" their mom shouts before leaving to go to the kitchen.

"Mom made your lunch." Shiro mutters before going to sit on the couch.

Keith smiles and looks at one of the pictures of his father on the wall in the stairway.

"I'm finally doing it, dad. Going back." he mutters to the picture.

If his father was here he'd be ruffling his hair and telling him everything would be okay.