4

Delinquent boys.
Lance gets beat up and Keith patches him up like the good boyfriend he is. This was based off of a picture I saw on Instagram.
The artists Tumblr is mistmistly

Lance had gotten in another fight. At least the 3rd one in the last month.
"Keith, I can patch myself up." Lance chuckles.
"Mhm." Keith hums, pressing a cotton ball soaked with rubbing alcohol to the cut on Lance's cheek.
"Y'know you're standing pretty close. I can smell the garlic and parmesan on your breath."
"Would you prefer it if I gave you another injury? Or are you content with me quietly and kindly tending to you?" Keith growls.
Lance looks to the side, an irritated look on his face.
"I guess you have every right to be mad at me." he sighs.
"Yup." Keith states simply.
Lance picks at the bandage on his nose.
"Uhm thanks for patching me up." he mutters, face flushed.
Keith's face turns dark red.
"Adorable." he mumbles under his breath.
"Keeeith~ you're so predictable. I can take a guess on what you're gonna do next." Lance chuckles.
"Oh yeah?" Keith quirks an eyebrow.
"Yup!" Lance grins.

What Lance didn't expect was Keith to push himself between his legs and press his lips roughly to Lance's, pulling at his lover's hair. He then kisses down Lance's neck, biting and sucking.
"This is the least hng expected thing ha you could have mmm possibly done." Lance moans.
"Are you still upset?" Lance chuckles.
"Furious." Keith growls against Lance's neck.
"You got stinky garlic taste in my mouth." Lance laughs.
Keith shoots Lance a glare as if to say 'shut the fuck up before I make you.'
Lance squeaks and pulls at Keith's hair.

Oof