62

Trans Keith, amab/afab language, horny galra keith, sex toys, mirror sex, Keith's so horny he goes nonverbal

Keith had been on testosterone for a while and he knew that it would increase his sex drive. He just didnt know that it would increase this much.

He's sitting in his bed in his shared apartment with Lance, a vibrator on his clit and a ridged dildo shoved inside himself. Hes came at least three times and yet hes still turned on.

It must be because of his Galran genes.

He's on the floor, his dildo suctioned to the wood as he faces his bed. His face shoved in the blankets so he can bite down.

He must not be quiet enough. With the buzz of his Hitachi wand, the wet squelching of him fucking himself and the broken muffled moans..his door opens.

He doesn't notice it, not for a little while anyways. His eyes are squeezed tight as he fucks himself into a fourth orgasm, back bowing, head thrown back and mouth open in a soundless moan.

He shakes through it, collapsing down from his raised position on the ridged cock. His thighs are shaking, body wracked with pants as he tries to catch his breath. And yet he still wants- needs to cum again.

It's not until he hears "holy shit" whispered that he realizes he has an audience of 1.

The wand clatters to the floor, buzzing as it moves around from the vibrations. Its so much and yet so little and Keith just wants to take and take and take.

"Please." Its so broken and ragged Keith doesn't even recognize his own voice.

"What um- What- what can I do?" Lance stumbles over his words, struggling to keep his eyes above Keith's shoulders.

"J-just please-"

"Oh...Kee- I'll take care of you...okay? Is that okay?"

Keith nods helplessly, lounging back, his legs spread so Lance can get a good look at his cunt.

Its wet and pink, his little dick engorged. Hes so turned on its bordering painful.

"Need.." Keith grits out, hes so sensitive and yet he needs so much more.

"I know, baby. I know.." Lance breathes, ducking down to Keith's level to smash his lips to the latter's.

It's so messy, spit wet and hot.

And Lance's hands arent where Keith needs them so a helpless sound rips it's way up his throat.

"Shh...shh, baby, I've got you. Can I touch your chest?" Lance's hands sit on Keith's lower ribcage, rubbing soft soothing circles into the skin.

"Please." Keith arches, wiggling to get some type of pleasure.

Tanned hands trail up, thumbing over pert nipples. The cry Keith lets out is outright melodic to Lance.

"You should see yourself..so perfect." Lance purrs, lips sliding against Keith's neck.

One hand trails down to Keith's cunt, toying with the wet folds stretched around the thick toy. He nips and lick at the skin of Keith's throat as he slips a finger in next to the toy.

Keith's pussy flutters around the stretch, clenching down like a vice grip. Lance can only imagine what it'll feel like around his cock.

"Shit baby...so tight even with that fat cock in you...you're gonna feel so good around me, arent you sweetheart?"

"Mhm- good- good for you." Keith slurs, mouth feeling too small for the sharp incisors teasing against his tongue.

"Mh...let's get a real one in you, hm?" Lance smirks, pulling Keith up and off the rubbery cock.