54

Edge play, breath play, boot worship, authority kink, impact play, spit, manhandling, Dom Keith, sub Lance. Degrading, praise, aftercare, enthusiastic consent, safewords

Lance and Keith weren't in a relationship, it was just a simple hookup type thing. They both had kinks other people weren't willing to satisfy so going online to find someone worked out well in the sense that they found each other.

Keith was exactly Lance's type, intimidating, clearly dominant, mysterious. And all together sexy as hell. Lance was Keith's type as well. Long limbs, pretty, obedient.

They worked perfectly together.

It was one of their scheduled meet up days, the two of them checking into a hotel together. They could have done the scene at their places but they both had roommates who were pretty unpredictable.

Both of them had brought things for this scene in particular. Lance brought his items for aftercare and Keith brought the items for the actual scene.

They had been planning it since their last one. They've done something like this before, but Lance wanted it to be harsher.

So this is what has them here.

"Before we get started, tell me our safewords and give me your consent to do as I please within this scene." Keith says, cupping Lance's face.

"Use the stoplight system. Green is good, yellow is slow down, red is stop. Lion for hard stop or if I cannot speak, tap or snap." Lance recites the safewords before going on.

"I give you my explicit consent in this scene, treat me however you please within our agreed terms. Do I have your consent, Keith?"

"You have my consent, Lance." Keith smiles, rubbing his thumb against his sub's cheekbone.

And with this they begin setting the scene.

Keith had his leather boots on and it was clear they needed a cleaning so Lance drops to his knees without being told. He looks up at Keith and leans down towards his boots.

"Go ahead since you're so eager. Don't blow your load all over them this time, slut." Keith says sternly, looking down at Lance with cold eyes.

All that caring and sweetness was gone within that moment. All that mattered was pleasing each other.

Lance nods, nuzzling his nose against the boot. He groans and laps at the top of it, hands planted in his lap.

He was already half hard.

"Let me sit down, I'd rather not be standing all damn day."

Lance's nods, following Keith like a puppy dog. He's crawling on his hands and knees, it's out of respect for his dom.

He sits in the desk chair, in a position where Lance can easily get to his boots.

"Should I use the cleaning kit, sir?" Lance asks.

"I don't think you'd be able to handle yourself if I touched you with my boot. And I don't want your filth on it right after it's been cleaned so use your mouth."

"Yes sir." Lance hums, leaning back down.

He and Keith took good care of the boots. They smelled of the cleaning oil and the fresh scent of leather still. It was perfect.

He inhales and holds back a moan, licking and kissing at the smooth leather. God he could barely contain himself, how was he gonna last when Keith finally touched him.

"How do you feel about wax play?" Keith asks.

Sometimes during their scenes they would talk about things they might do in the future.