46

Oomf idk take this shit ig.
Top Lance n Bottom Keith. Choking, degrading, hard surface, mirror. All that good shit.

Lance has Keith bent over their vanity. The wooden back of the mirror hitting the wall roughly. Panting, the sound of skin hitting skin, moans, it only adds to the heat in the room.

"Cmon, look at yourself, slut." Lance growls.

One of Lance's hands are wrapped around Keith's throat, not to choke him, but to keep his head up. His other hand is up to Keith's mouth, 3 fingers shoved in to ensure he keeps his mouth opened.

Keith's eyes are hooded as he shyly watches his expressions in the mirror. His eyes flit to the movement in the mirror. Lance is leaned over Keith, right next to his ear.

"You take me so well, even with the amount you fucked yourself open, you're still so tight. So eager, just keep sucking me in."

Keith moans around Lance's fingers as stars dance in his vision when Lance hits his prostate.

"Keep moaning like that and the neighbors will know what a slut you are. Maybe they'll wanna join and make that hole of yours sloppier."

Keith's eyes squeeze shut as he lets out a low whine. His hands braced against the vanity as he's fucked into the wooden surface.

"L-Lance~!" He shouts, it comes out muffled from Lance's fingers.

"Who?" Lance chuckles, pulling his fingers from Keith's mouth.

"Daddy!" Keith sobs, tears from pleasure streaming down his cheeks.

"That's what I thought." Lance purrs, kissing and sucking at the back of Keith's neck.

Keith's shakes against Lance as the coil in his abdomen tightens. His breath labored and heavy, his fingers white from the grip on the vanity.

"Nng- you gonna cum? You gonna cum without me touching your dick?"

"Yes! Fuck- please~!"

"Y'want daddy to cum inside you? Want me to plug it up too? So you can keep it while you go to work?"

Keith nods frantically, a sob escaping from his lips. He waits for permission to cum, trying to hold off.

"C-can I cum? Please, daddy?" Keith whispers, voice shaking.

"Go ahead, you've earned it." Lance hums, slapping Keith's ass harshly.

"C-choke me?" Keith asks, eyes flitting up to look at Lance through the mirror.

Lance grins, squeezing his fingers tightly around Keith's throat. Keith watches his own expression as he cums, it was embarrassing, but he knew it was what Lance wanted.

"Shit...you're so fuckin' hot." Lance mutters, hand released from around Keith's throat so he can breathe.

"C-cum inside me p-please papi~"

Lance chokes at that, Keith always used English. It was weird to hear him saying things in Spanish. It wasn't bad though, Lance was close.

"Again...say it again."

"Papi~" Keith moans, voice raspy.

Lance groans, his forehead pressed against Keith's shoulder as he cums deep inside of Keith. When he pulls out a bit spills out and drips down Keith's thighs.

"Sloppy whore." Lance pants, smacking Keith's ass.

Keith jolts and whines, pressing his thighs together.

"Plug it...hurry, I don't wanna lose any more of you." Keith whines again.

"I'm not actually gonna plug you baby, its not sanitary. C'mon, bath."

"Eat me out then." Keith huffs.

"Since when do you make demands, kitten?" Lance chuckles.

"Since I want you to eat my ass and taste your own cum."

"Filthy~" Lance coos.

"Lance." Keith pouts.

"Alright, just for you baby." Lance hums, slipping onto his knees.

He levels his face with Keith's ass and licks a long stripe from Keith's balls to his hole. Keith tenses before he relaxes against the vanity.

Lance places his hands on Keith's cheeks, spreading them before he dips his tongue in. Keith sighs deeply, face pressed against the wood. Its warm from his body heat.

Lance hums, eagerly eating Keith out. Swallowing down his own cum as he does.

"Fuck! Can I touch myself?" Keith whines.

Lance pulls away and hums again.

"Turn around, I wanna suck you off."

"You're treating me so much~"

"Gotta spoil my baby." Lance grins, scooting back so Keith has room to turn.

After he's turned around, Lance eagerly sucks down Keith's cock. Tongue swirling around the shaft, noisily sucking around the length as he bobs his head.

It was slightly sloppy, but it felt amazing. Keith was nearly there, his fingers digging into Lance's hair. They twitch and pull at the strands.

Lance moans around Keith's length and that sends him toppling over the edge. He sobs and moans as he spills into Lance's mouth, body bent over slightly.

Lance pulls off, swallowing Keith's cum down. He sends a wink to Keith and stands up. He then heads to their bathroom and brushes his teeth, drawing a bath while he's in there.

"Come join me for another round of you're up to it~" Lance purrs from the bathroom.

Keith eagerly rushes to the bathroom. Hes always up for multiple rounds.

Hi im only updating bc insta is down rn. I'm bored and feel like I'm dying. Uwu hope you enjoyed, ill try to update my actual books soon. Can't guarantee tho, had some major writers block