19

Uhhh wolf lance bc apparently I'm a fucking furry according to my boyfriend just because I was werewolf lance to rip my heart out then proceed to fuck my dead body. Anywho! Porn.
Nice hot wolf porn.

Lance was pissed. You could tell by his scent. He smelt of cayenne, cinnamon, and ginger.

It made Keith weak at the knees. His thighs shook as he collapsed under the heat in the air.

"I'm going to rip Shiro's throat out with my fucking teeth next time he comes anywhere near you. He clearly doesn't understand that you are mine." Lance snarls, mouth frothing, teeth sharp, seconds from going feral.

"L-Lance." Keith whimpers, he couldn't handle the way the air seemed to thicken with the heavy scent of Lance's anger.

With that, Lance began to calm down somewhat. Scent slowly retreating until the soft scent of vanilla filled the room.

It replaced the thick angry heat in the air with a soft almost at home feeling.

As much as Keith would love to have angry sex, Lance would kill him with that scent before he could even get his dick up Keith's ass.

In that moment Keith empties the contents of his stomach all over the floor. Nose still burning with the heavy scent of cayenne.

"I'm sorry, Keith. Fuck, I just got so damn angry. I keep forgetting you can't handle the scent."

"It's okay." Keith pants, he gets up on shaky legs and goes off to get cleaning supplies.

He cleans the mess he made and then goes to wash his hands and brush his teeth.

"Can I take you out?"

"If you want to."

"That's why I asked, silly. Now go get dressed."

"Where are we going?"

"The mall I guess." Lance shrugs.

Keith sighs and stretches.

"Okay."

"Do you not want to?"

"Well of course I wanna go, I just kinda wanted to spend time with you in the comfort of our home." Keith mutters quietly.

"That's sweet."

"N-not sweet." Keith huffs.

"Why not?"

"Because." Keith puffs his cheeks out and looks away.

"That's not a reason, babe." Lance chuckles. His long, when I say long I mean dog like, nails poke at Keith's hips.

"BecauseangryyouishotandIonlywanttostayhomesoyoucanfuckme"

Keith's words slur together as he spits that sentence out as quickly as he can.

Lance grins, it was the epitome of wolfish. Sharp teeth on display.