9

Movies and cuddles!
Thought a break from smut would be nice.

"Keeeith, let's watch a movie." Lance whines, pulling his boyfriend to the couch.

"What movie?"

"I dunno. I guess something on Netflix." Lance shrugs, grabbing the remote and clicking through the movies.

"Pfft how about the boss baby." Keith snorts.

"No. We're going to watch a masterpiece. Guardians of the Galaxy 2."

"Haven't even seen the first one." Keith sighs.

"Sucks to suck." Lance shrugs and plays it, pulling the blanket off the back of the couch, he sits himself on Keith's lap and wraps both of them up.

Lance stays up, enthusiastically talking about the movie and how much he loves Quill.

Keith sits there with the biggest, love sick smile on his face. Reveling in the passion his boyfriend has when it comes to superhero movies.

Not even half way through, Keith completely passes out, his face buried in the crook of Lance's neck. His breath fanning over the skin, soft snores filling Lance's ears.

"Did you seriously fall asleep." Lance laughs, a smile plastered on his face. He grabs his phone and takes a quick picture of the two, captioning it 'sleeping beauty can't even stay up for a perfect film 😤'

He posts it and grins.

"I love you, Keith." he says softly, turning as softly as he can, curling up to his lover.

Cute.
Wish I could do this w some one 😤😤😤😤 jkjk