Chapter 2

The blue eyes that stare back at me are icy and cold, but make me feel safe.

I gently swim over to the rocks that surround the lake and wait for him to rise to the surface, after what feels like an eternity the blonde mop of hair rises from the water.

Almost as if he teased me with the slowness of his actions.

His blonde hair sticking to his head, his face dripping with water but still looking as charming as ever.

His blue eyes lock with mine as he moves in closer to me, our body heat overpowering the coolness of the water.

His hand gently touches the cheek that I was on hit on in my unpleasant dream earlier, this causes me to flinch back - I see hurt flicker in his eyes but I know that shows that he feels for me - rather than being hurt at my reaction towards him.

He wraps his muscular arms round my waist and pulls me closer and I let my head rest on his toned chest - listening to the beat of his heart. I sigh and wrap my arms round him and rub my hands up and down his back leisurely, not minding that we are both naked.

Most werewolves once they shift stop being concious of their bodies, being naked is a natural thing in our world. Especially with the amount of times we shift with others around us.

He looks down at me, those blue eyes searching for an answer to his unspoken answer. When he sees my unchanging and emotionless eyes he raises his sculpted eyebrow and waits for answer.

"It was just the usual B, just I woke up more agitated. Nothing to worry about." I said truthfully to Blake.

"If you say so Del, how about we head back for breakfast?" He responds, showing his worry but not wanting to push.

I push him back from me and climb the rocks - swaying my bare butt, I then get back to the ground and lean on a tree, enjoying his dazed state with his lust for me very obvious and then say -

"Race you back to the house, winner choses the punishment."

I wink and smirk at him before sprinting off and shifting into my wolf with ease, I quickly look back to see his blondey coloured wolf gaining on me.

I push more, everyone in the pack knows that we are the quickest runners - with me being the Alpha and him the Beta we are also two of the strongest in the pack.

I feel his teeth nipping on my hind legs in a playful manner, this warns me I need to hurry up. Soon enough, I see my house standing in all its glory.

The sun shines down on the north face of it, emphasising the architectural details and the vibrant red roses hanging round my ground floor windows - giving the house some colour.

The bright red contrasting with the white house and white forestry that encloses it, the shutters to the windows are the same type of red. I chose the way I wanted my house when I moved here and this is how I like it.

The nipping on my hind legs grows as I get distracted by the beauty of my home, Blake's presence is so close that he jumps on my back - sending us both tumbling over.

I find myself in a precarious position with Blake's wolf on top of mine, his blue eyes looking me up and down with mischief and playfulness. He rubs his nose along my throat, making sure to lick some parts.

Guttural and desperate growls are released both from mine and Blake's mouth. Our want for each other skyrocketing by the second.

Wait a minute, I have him so distracted that I could make it to the house.

Ahah the power of women sometimes is unbeatable!

I push him off with my hind legs before anything goes any further and start sprinting to my house. Once I'm there, I shift back round to see Blake sitting there still realising what just happened - he looks at me and walks towards me in a predatory way.

Taking his sweet home, he pounces at me but I just move aside using my agility and then stroke his fur lovingly. At first he growls annoyed, he doesn't like being pet but now he is softly growling in pleasure - from my hands playing with his fur.

Finally, he shifts and goes inside. Whilst he does this I pick up my red nightie from earlier and Blake already has sweats on by the time I'm inside.

I start to cook pancakes while Blake sits at the island and waits for me to serve him, he l
always loves me up at meal times as he doesn't want to risk going without food.

Sometimes men are just unbelievable, right?

******************

Hey guys xoxox

Keep reading, hope you're liking this. This is my first ever book, don't judge please.

Any useful critisicm will be taken on board.

FOLLOW ME PLEASE X

*edited

-LMR XOX