Chapter 33

adella pov -

I wake up with my head slightly hurting, conveying that I've been out for a while. I open my eyes, the darkness in the room allowing me to look around rather than squint. I find a single bed in the corner, chains on the far wall; the room like a square, quite poxy, there is also a small toilet in the other corner along with a basic sink.

I look at where I've been dumped, right in the middle of the floor and I scoff and shake my head, couldn't they have just walked an extra five yards and put me on the bed. The room isn't too small but not massive either, I look at the rectangular window on one of the walls.

I get up and walk towards it, trying to find some gaps or ways to escape when needed. My fingers line the closed window and try to open it, but to no avail it's locked. There's no barbed wire of the other side, so that means I could smash it get out that way. I continue to look around the room but the only options of leaving are the window or door. The door a cold, hard steel frame with bolts on the other side.

The bolts on the other side of the door start to click and I move back, my wolf growling inside my mind from being separated from her mate. I view Russell walking in with two other men behind him, I size them up and know I could take them but I smell the wrenched silver on them.

"So what do I owe the pleasure of being in your company?" I say, void of any emotion. He chuckles and takes a step towards me.

"Now, my dear, we have some terms to discuss." His hand moves to touch me but I move away, not allowing him to.

"And what are they?" I ask, not wanting to beat around the bush. He clears his throat and makes a hand gesture and the men that accompanied him move to stand outside the door.

"So in return of me not harming your pack or mate, you be my mate." He says and I laugh sarcastically but his facial expression doesn't change and my heart skips a beat. He then takes another step towards me and I back away two steps, not wanting to be touched by him.

"Why are you doing this? You hate me." I state. He shakes his head and replies, "I never hated you, your sister did. You are exquisite in many ways and I want to indulge in that."

I scoff and run my hands roughly through my hair, not believing what I'm hearing. "If you don't agree I'll just have to do something tragic to your pack and don't even get me started on Ashton."

I growl at him, my eyes black and I feel my wolf coming to the surface. The guards then come back in and pull out their guns and then Russell strides towards me and roughly grabs my chin.

"If you dare disrespect me in front of my men, you will be punished." With that my wolf takes over my body and spits on him, my saliva now running down his face. He roars and goes to hit me with his hand but I grab it and smirk at him, I twist his hand and I hear a satisfying snap. What's even more satisfying was his cry of pain, very devilish of me but he needed that.

The other two men quickly run to help Russell, while doing so I jump on one of them; the angle we are at disabling him from using his gun against me. I grow my claws and dig them into his stomach and then as he loosens his grip on me and lowers, I wrap my legs round his head and snap his neck.

The other man then looks at me with a frightened expression, his gun pointed at me but his hand shaky. My appearance most likely strange, complete black eyes, long sharp canines, elongated claws from my fingers that are now soaked in blood. One man dead on the ground with dark, blood spilling around him and the stench filling the air added by the groaning of Russell with his broken hand.

I stalk towards him and leap at him, his shaky hand still not firing the gun so I plunge my claws into his chest. I then face Russell, about to get my full revenge by giving him a slow, painful death but I'm interrupted by the numerous men filing into the small room, making me feel very claustrophobic.

I retreat so my back is pressed against the wall, knowing that I will not get far going against these men. I retract my claws and canines and my wolf returns to the back of my mind just as my eyes turn back to their usual colour.

I suspect that they'll attack me, chain me to the wall or something but I thought wrong. One man shoots me, the silver bullet lodging in my left leg, I bite my lip so hard that blood comes out to stop the bloodcurling scream that would be released from my mouth. The dark red substance matting the black leggings I'm currently wearing as the pain sears through my lower thigh.

My left hand tightly gripping the wound while my other hand stabilises me by pressing against the wall, the silver causing me to go weak very quickly - like it does to all werewolves. Two men then roughly grab my arms and lead me outside the room. They pull me along as they walk very quickly, while I stumble as my left leg is nearly out of use for the first part of the journey; in the end I give up and let them drag me along like a rag doll.

We finally stop, one of them releases me and then unlocks this dark red door, it looks quite mysterious as all the other doors are silver. Once the door is open the other one drags me in and throws me to the ground, and leave.

Once they're gone I release my groans of agony, not wanting to seem weak in front of the enemy. I swiftly take my leggings off, with much hassle and pain from my left leg. I then tear the material and place it on the floor next to me, I gag at what I'm about to do next but it needs to be done.

I place my two fingers inside myself, searching for the silver bullet because if I can't find it then the silver will keep spreading. After a while of excruciating pain I find it, my fingers burning while bringing it out of my leg; once it's out I throw it to the other side of the room and groan. My forehead and hair matted in sweat from the physical and mental control of that, I then spit into my hand and rub that into the wound. The saliva aiding it to heal quicker.

I wrap the partial legging round the wound and then limp to retrieve the bullet. I find a place to hide it in the room, so that Russell's men believe that I still have it in my leg and that I'm very weak.

I look around the room and see that it's much more luxurious to the previous one. The room quite large, the walls and floor a dark red similar to the door - most likely so you can't see the blood. The bed a black four poster double, very nice. The bad part are the chains attached to the far wall and the large amount of torture tools hanging from pegs in the wall.

I don't dwell on that and lie on the bed, feeling very tired. I close my eyes and think of Ashton, wondering what he'd be doing now. The welcoming sleep enveloping me.

*************************

Hello,

What do you think Russell will do to Adella?Xox

Keep reading, commenting, voting, sharing and following me xoxo

*edited.

-LMRBXOX