Chapter 30

This is Kira, in the Chapter you will learn who she is (Delta of Lyndon Ridge) xox

enjoy ;))))))

adella pov -

The next two weeks fly by because of how busy we are. Ashton recovers significantly due to his Alpha strength, all of the ceremonies completed so now we have everyone in my pack, most homes are built as it's been two weeks since we issued them. This means that the unrest in the packs has been sorted as everyone is able to mindlink and most are in the process of buying decor for their houses.

We haven't received any letters from Russell again as he knows that I know how to contact him, even though he put the question on the paper I knew that he secretly knew I'd offer myself up. Even if I hadn't, he still would've come for me even if it meant destroying over a thousand people; it is a selfless decision.

Ashton and I are currently discussing pack matters with Blake, Nick, James and Ash's third in command - Kira. We are sorting files for the Council, deciding what we are to do with the name of the pack, also because of the sheer size of the pack we won't be able to cover it all with two Alphas, one Beta and one Delta.

"How about we keep two of each, we split the pack in half. They will all be under the command of all of us but there will be two sections?" Kira offers, her bubbly self willing to get involved.

"Yes and then we can mix up the pack in these halves so they can get to know others better." Blake pipes in. I look to Ashton and he nods, I then nod to them all and we start to prepare items and issues.

"I suggest going down in register order at around 700 people stop and then conclude it after the family finishes. Also we won't keep it how we have it now - you know Lyndon and Forest pack leaders." They all quietly agree, James now flicking through the pages of members and finding an appropriate place to halve while I decide who is to be mixed up.

"So for Pack L (for Lyndon) the leaders are, Ashton as Alpha, Blake as Beta and James as Delta. Then for Pack W (again for White) we'll have me, Nick and Kira. So this means that they follow all of our rules but if you in one section, you have three leaders at full attention rather than three running around like headless chickens." They all start to talk amongst themselves and write notes, most likely to keep organised.

"Anymore letters from Russell?" Nick asks and I shake my head.

Throughout the week we had a massive pack meeting, from the age of 16 above, informing them on the danger lurking outside the mountains. Many were unfazed as both our packs singularly were undefeated but combined are immensely powerful. They understood that Ashton and I were making precautions but rules were set.

For example, no going far into the woods without another person. Also if you're from Lyndon Ridge then you would have to learn the layout of the lands. We are pretty relaxed but we ask for those to keep on their guards, the final command was that everyone was to be training and it to be very beneficial.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when Kira speaks again, "So what is this pack to be called?"

I look at all of them, their eyes are flicking between Ashton and I - looking for an answer. I look at Ashton and see him looking back at me and he says, "Don't look at me, these are your grounds that you built, you decide."

I think for a minute before coming up with a choice, "Does White Ridge sound good? Or White Ridge Forest? I'm not sure."

They all think before Nick says, "White Ridge sounds great." They all nod and we finalise that. As it's around lunch time Kira and I offer to make lunch, I'm liking the fact that there's another female in charge so I get to have some girly time.