Chapter 26

adella pov -

I wake up with a heavy arm draped over my bare waist, the flimsy sheets randomly flung atop of Ashton and I. My scarred back pressed against his solid chest, our bare bodies entangled with each other.

I flick my eyes to the clock and see it's 10.30, both of us having slept in longer than usual after our eventful night and morning. After about ten minutes of lying there with a sleeping Ashton, I hear a very light knock on the door.

I gently slip out of Ashton's steel hold, his husky grunt making me stop in my tracks - worried I'd awoken him. I slip on Ash's top, which falls to my mid thighs.

I tenderly but swiftly pad down the stairs and open the door, then closing it after myself. I look up at Lily, her soft eyes holding warmth.

"Thank you so much Lily for bringing this for me, it's very helpful." I whisper into her whilst we are hugging. Once we've pulled away, she hands me the brown bag and nods.

"No worries Adella, it's my pleasure. I've got the two items you've asked for." She says quietly, as I point upstairs and bring my finger to my lips - insinuating that I want us to be hushed because of Ashton.

"Thank you again, oh also please keep this between us two - even from James, I'm sorry for that. I'm just doing this because of the looming threat - I hope you understand." I reply to her.

She nods sympathetically and responds softly, "You don't need to explain yourself to me Alpha, whatever you do I support that. Have a good day, if I don't end up seeing you."

With that we part ways, I walk back into the house and gingerly close the door, hoping Ashton is still asleep.

I walk into the kitchen and open the bag, pulling out the Morning After Pill  box, I take two pills and place them in my mouth and rinse them down with a glass of cold water.

I then hide the bag containing another box of normal pills - that I soon will be using discreetly, in a unused cupboard in the utility room. Knowing Ashton won't be making use of that.

I then walk back upstairs and into the room to see Ashton leaning against the backboard, fully awake. One of his eyebrows raised along with his arms folded over his chest; accentuating his muscles.

The white sheet pooling at his waist, thankfully covering his lower half. My heartbeat skyrockets, my eyes go wide and my hands turn clammy - worried that he'd heard the conversation involving Lily.

"So are you one of those girls that leaves after the night; someone who doesn't do 'breakfast'?" He says to me with a smirk playing on his lips, saying breakfast with hand gestures.

I sigh and release the breath that I was holding, my shoulders sag and I relax.

"Usually you know, with all the guys I sleep with, but I might change that with you." I tease, running my hand along my bare thigh.

He growls lowly at my words but his eyes are fixated on my fingers and his shirt that is gradually being pulled up by my fingers.

I walk over to the bed, with the intent of lying beside him but he has other plans. He abruptly pulls me on top of him, the shirt I'm wearing gaining ever higher while my pelvic area is based above his but the flimsy but useful sheet between us.

I look up into his eyes through my dark lashes and wonder what he's planning in that devious head of his, he takes too long deciding so I choose to take charge.

I bring my hands to the base of his neck and pull him towards me while I arch into him. I tug at his bottom lip with my teeth, he groans while his eyes gaze lovingly into mine; I finish both mine and Ashton's misery by fully placing my lips on his. My lips tenderly kiss Ashton's, moving naturally against his.