Chapter 8

adella pov -

Ashton and I head to my office silently, once we get there we make ourselves comfortable with me in my chair and him in the couch on the other side of my table.

"So you came here to visit what my pack was like but we didn't expect any of this...so what do you propose happens next?" I say professionally wanting to know what could happen in the near future.

"I came here to visit your pack, yes. Something about it enticed me, maybe it was you or the unknown facts - the curiosity got the better of me but looks like that has been a good thing.

I guess you won't want to be leaving here, I don't propose that. I could relocate my pack here if you could withhold another 700 people. These lands are much bigger and more beneficial as well. It would take a while with the Alpha Council and all my members but it could be arranged." He replies.

"Yes I won't move, I could easily arrange to have more houses built to fit that amount of people. We have rules here though if you were to move, and they would have to abide by them. Not many, but I still can't have rebels running round causing disrupt in the system." I say.

"I can assure you my pack members are well disciplined and will listen to orders from their superiors." He assures me.

"Well that's settled, when you leave in around a week you can gather your belongings and come back with the rest of your members. That could take a couple of different trips - I will offer you some of my men to help with this as they know the roads and tracks around here impeccably." I say, settling matters. I look into his silver orbs, willing to spill my guts right here and now. Maybe that's exactly what I'll do.

Before I could say anything he speaks, interrupting my trail of thought, "So what about us? I can't keep restraining myself love, my wolf is restless up here."

I think for a minute before replying, "I want us to work, there's lots that needs explaining though."

After I finished saying that I get up from my seat and make my way towards the couch where my gorgeous, greek, godlike mate is sitting - I sit down near him with my legs crossed and myself facing him.

"Ash I was in our pack till I was 13, you know that. We were best friends, I loved living there, being with you and our families - don't forget that.

Then as you know my parents were killed, it was covered up as a car accident - a terrible one. I didn't believe this, so I took it upon myself to figure out what happened after I had grieved. Ciara then also went missing at the same time, coincidence huh. That's what I thought at first but then I found out my twin set them up with help of others and killed them - making it seem like an accident.

This left me distraught, I left the pack in search for my missing sister, when finding her I also found myself in a sticky situation. She had purposefully left clues for me to find her, I wanted revenge badly and she knew I would.

She got herself involved with a bad gang, 'the black johnnys' yep that one. When I found her she had men set up to be able to take me. She laughed when I asked her why she did it, repeatedly she would never tell me.

She was part of the gang all along, she forced me in a cell there for three years - from the age of 13 to 16. Some unimaginable things happened in those years, something I wasn't expecting to ever have to deal with in my life.

I got a chance where I escaped and found my sister and forced her to tell me as I was her Alpha, she told me she killed them and hurt me was because and I quote 'I was ignored, you were their first born and were perfect in their eyes. I could never compete with something like you.' that haunts me, I never realised it until what she told me and it was true to a certain extent, but not enough to commit that crime.

Yes my family emitted power, as we were the Beta family but we also came from an Alpha line on my mother's side so that's why we gave off extra power; that's why I'm so powerful as I'm half Alpha and half Beta. A very dangerous mix." I finish and look at him worryingly. It took him a minute to answer, which is expected after what I just dropped on him.

"Wow Ad, I wasn't expecting that. Your sister, what a bitch. Is she still alive? What about the men in the gang?But how did you not know this was our pack? Be careful with what you say next, my wolf is close to taking over."

I quickly slide over to his side and climb onto his lap and cup his face with my hands. I say, "The all are still alive, those nightmares are either of some of them or flashbacks of what they did. Remember our pack took your mothers name after the incident, so it was Lazine Ridge - I wasn't expecting this to be our old pack. If I had known I would've maybe made contact earlier.

That's why I'm up here in the mountains, it helps me forget what happened. I'm glad I found you, I thought I'd never see you again.

And the fact that you're my mate, well it makes me speechless in a good way." I shyly look at him, after intentionally expressing my feelings towards him - also trying to calm him down.

He takes this opportunity to close the space between us.His lips gently meet mine, the kiss slow and full of emotion, he soon presses harder on my lips and I open my lips to let his tongue wonder my mouth. I feel his anger being released through his movements, whilst we are kissing I put my hands in his soft hair and play with it while his hands are on the small of my back - caressing me.

I pull back and rest my forehead on his, both of us panting and speechless. Once I've gulped in enough air I look at him to see a small smile playing on his lips, his eyes softly looking at mine with happiness in them.

I find myself smiling back at him and getting myself lost in his gorgeous silver orbs.

"That was a good move to make me calm my wolf, I wouldn't mind if you did it more often." He says with a grin after a couple minutes of silence.

I laugh and sarcastically reply, "Anything for you Mr Big Bad Alpha."

We both genuinely laugh at my comment and sit there talking with each other for hours, catching up on the years we've missed - a very good day.

*********
Hey my loves,

Hope you're enjoying, keep voting, commenting, sharing and following me!!Xox

If you have any questions or wanna say anything to me just comment here or on my board xoxo

FOLLOW ME PLEASE X

*edited

-LMRXOX