Chapter 9

adella pov -

Ashton and I are sitting together in the kitchen at the island by the time all the other men arrive back at my house.

They all come in, very loudly, talking about my property in awe and asking my men some questions - this makes me proud of what I have.

"Ash, mate, you have to see their pack lands it's insane. Alpha Adella I don't know how you did it but it's great, no amazing!" Jackson gushes as he walks towards us, I laugh at his complimentaty words and Ashton raises his eyebrow with an emotionless face.

"It's quite good yes Jackson but I bet it wouldn't be far off what you have at home, from what I can remember it was good." I reply, not wanting to boast about how good my territory actually was - we have some of the best science in the country and we have it all to ourselves.

We turn our heads to see all of Lyndon Ridge members complimenting me on my pack and Ashton whispers to me, "Wow I see you've made quite the impression. Fancy taking me on a private tour?"

"Ahah, hard work gets you far Mr Big Bad Alpha, and no can do now, we're going to have our weekly pack meal soon."I reply.

Some lads sit in my lounge and carry on talking to each other, many stand mingling in the open plan kitchen lounge area -the advantages of that type of space.

I talk to many members of mine and the other pack, answering any queries they have; all of them extremely flattering about my pack grounds.

After around 30 minutes I gather the men and inform them about the afternoon/evening plans, "Right guys, you'll now be heading back to the Social House where we will be attending the weekly pack meal. I have mixed you guys up on the tables with my pack as I want you guys to get to know each other, Lyndon Ridge you will have another one member on the table with you I think.

If any of you find your mate you can sit with them and also come and inform Alpha Ashton and I after the meal. I will be making a speech in the middle of the meal, so make you're listening to that - they'll be some big news being revealed. Also don't mention that Ashton and I are mates to my pack yet as I haven't been able to tell them yet as I've been dealing with you guys and some other important matters.

The fact that Ashton and I are mates will be revealed in that speech. Just finally have a good time and don't cause any trouble." With that we leave my house and head for the Social House and reach it within five minutes.

Once we're there all the men look for their names and sit on their tables, my pack members are already seated and talking between themselves. All bowing their heads when I, Ashton and Blake head to our table.

Our starters are delivered within ten minutes of arriving, I look around seeing everyone chatting and looking happy, I see some men sitting with a girl, looking lovestruck - that's what your mate does to you.

The starter consists of halloumi stuffed peppers and fried ravioli, did I mention that werewolves have a massive appetite?Well they do, it's very hard to feed for.

I'm on a table with Ashton, Blake, Jackson, one of Ashton's best fighters - Theo. He's very funny just like Jackson but is quite shy, that's why I haven't seen much of him round, also on my table are Ella, Anna, James and his mate Lily.

Blake is sitting opposite me making lots of conversation which I'm appreciative of, I have Ashton sitting beside me, very closely, our thighs touching - but also not wanting to have much PDA as the announcement hasn't been made yet.

The starters are cleared up by our maids, these ones are hired human ones so all of the pack members are present for this meal. I stand up and make my way to the stage, when I get to the stage it's silent - everybody waiting for me to speak, all eyes on me.

"Hello everyone. I hope you're all enjoying yourselves and getting to know the Lyndon Ridge Pack members. I have some important matters to tell you, that's why many of you haven't seen me much in the past few days - I've been dealing with a lot and have been locked up in my office.

First of all I have found my mate, he is the Alpha of Lyndon Ridge Pack - Alpha Ashton." When I said this the hall erupted in excited whispers, people turning their heads to talk to the people next to them. Many people's eyes flitting from me to Ashton, many nodding their heads approvingly.

"Okay everyone I still have some more news so quieten down and let me speak and then you can talk. Many of you might be wondering what is going to happen that we are both Alphas and have packs and territories to run. Well Alpha Ashton has offered to move here, we have the capability to hold more members - there will be an additional 700 members joining. We haven't got a precise date yet of when they will be fully settled in and here but should be at the latest 3 months.

That's very big news, yes, but also exciting. Onto the last matter, as some of you know we have had more rogues showing up at our boarders asking things, some just hovering - I want all guards being cautious as we don't know what they want or what they are willing to do.

With the join of Lyndon Ridge Pack we will now have well over 1,000 members. Now I won't go into any further details but I will send you all a letter to your houses in the next few days that covers all you will need to know. For now, have a good evening!"

Once I finished the speech I got off the stage and found Ashton already waiting there for me, everyone started hollering and hooting when we held our hands together and raised them above our heads - showing our unity.

I look up at Ashton with a wide smile covering my face and see him looking back down at me, his silver eyes portraying pride, also smiling. I look down to our entwined hands and then look up at my pack, taking in this lovely moment.

My members come up to us, congratulate us, welcome us, thank us - they say everything, they enjoy meeting Ashton, their soon to be...another Alpha I guess.

My pack is my family and now Ashton is part of that family.

Ashton is my family.

My other half.

My soulmate.

My one and only love.

*************
Hey everyone xox

Hope you're liking it, keep commenting, sharing, voting, all that!Xox

FOLLOW ME PLEASE X

*edited

-LMRXOX