Chapter 25

Adella's nails, I love extensions they're so satisfying; anyone agree?Xox

adella pov -

For the rest of the day/afternoon Ashton and I decide to chill at the Social House and speak to pack members, of our own and each others. I love that mine got on well with the other pack, only a few found their mates which is fine - the more the merrier.

I meet Ashton's Beta again, Nick, I also meet more of his members like his Delta and other Heads of sections.

Nick contanstly makes me laugh, he keeps saying little jokes in my ears, sometimes he would tell me stories about Ashton or other members of their pack; some very embarassing.

I speak briefly with Ashton, Nick and Blake about the pack ceremony, as there are 700 people it will take a while. That's something that I'll need clear head space to figure out.

Everyone is very complimentary towards me, about myself or the pack or location; I blush ferociously when they compliment me, as I'm quite modest with what I have.

We sit on the couches inside and outside, around 1,000 members present with the low music playing from the Sonos speakers, drinks and food on the buffet table that allows people to have their fancy.

When I finally get a moment to myself I think about events that should take place soon; the pack entering ceremonies, a massive party for everyone in the day and adults in the night, the Social House needs to have an extension as well as the Pack House, as well as this, we are in the process of building new houses so once they're done everyone can settle in.

At around 3pm; when it seems the busiest I decide to give a little speech - make sure everyone is okay, one of the duties of Alpha which isn't a chore. I walk up onto the makeshift stage and look into the silent crowd of people.

"Hello everyone again, hope you're all having a good time meeting your soon to be pack members and for the newcomers, that your temporary home is okay.

I'm speaking just to clear any quieries or worries that you may have, so for starters the pack ceremonies will be held soon but because of the colossal number of Lyndon Ridge it will be equally spread out. Also once all the ceremonies are finished, a pack party will take place to officially welcome you.

Furthermore, there will be some upcoming pack meetings - for those over 16, regarding issues and the rules.

Now off that sour note, keep having a good time, I've heard Lyndon Ridge that Ashton can be quite the moody Alpha, I promise you I'm far more fun." With that I finish the speech and give the crowd a little wink and bow, they all cheer, holler, hoot and laugh.

I face my attention to Ashton, who is standing at the front with Nick standing next to him - nudging him and laughing at him. I give Ashton a sly wink, a small smirk playing on his lips contrasting my large one. He then releases the smile, his pearly straight whites on full show while a small chuckle is emitted.

I walk down the stage and steps towards him, taking my time - just to tease him. Once I'm beside him, his arms snakes round my waist and I'm pulled into his side.

I look up into his eyes and sigh happily, loving this life - finally feeling fulfilled and great. We carry on mingling with people until it's around 5pm and I mindlink Ashton, as we've once again been separated by the masses of people.

Wanna go home hun? I say.

Sure, I'll meet you at the front door in a minute. He replies.