Chapter 29

adella pov -

I run out the room and frantically call for a Doctor, most likely looking like a mad woman. I almost drag the main doctor back in and bombard him with questions about how he has memory loss.

"Well the bullet was silver and a small amount of that could've travelled to his heart or brain. I'm very shocked though that this has happened. Also he was only out around 15 hours." He says and takes his leave to get some equipment.

I go back towards the bed and sit down next to it, "C'mon baby, please remember." I say desperately.

He laughs, his body trembling with happiness, "Of course I remember you. How could I not love, I was only messing." He replies with a grin on his face.

My blood boils with anger and I storm out the room. I hear his calls for me but I'm too annoyed to reply. I go to the Doctor and inform him that he's fine, I then return to Ashton. In a very bad mood and temper.

"I ought to slap you for that, do you know what I've been through without you here. I thought you were going to die, and you think now is the time to play games." I all but scream at him, my voice monotone but slightly cracking at the end.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give you a fright." He responds and pouts, his silver eyes going wide. I shake my head and laugh evily, "You think you're getting away that easy. Nope."

His shoulders sag and he closes his eyes momentarily, then the doors are flung open and visitors pack in. Theo, Nick, James, Blake and Jackson come filing in. Blake and Jackson are currently arguing over some food, then James - being the sensible one, interrupts "Guys tone it down, Ashton is in a bad state and doesn't need this."

I then cut in and say, "He's fine, bicker all you want." All of the men look at me with shocked expressions and I still look at Ashton with a dull expression.

"Looks like trouble in paradise already. Now Adella if you leave Ashton, I don't mind erm, how should I put it...helping you." Nick slyly speaks and winks to me. Ashton growls but is unable to move and I decide to get payback.

"Thank you for that generous offer and I think I might take you up on it." The men then snicker quietly and Ashton's hands clench the seat arms until we hear a snap.

"If you lay a hand on her Nick, I will rip you apart." Ashton darkly says. I walk over to Nick and run my well manicured fingers up and down his arms while looking Ashton in the eye, daring him. Knowing that he won't threaten to hurt me.

My wolf is howling inside me, not liking the fact that we are parted from Ashton and sexually touching another man. I don't understand how she isn't mad like I am, the fact that Ashton did that in such a desperate situation.

Ashton's growls grow louder as I carry on touching Nick, once I've had enough fun I stop. I decide that this game consists of too much effort and I walk back to the seat beside Ash.

Instead he pulls me onto the bed so I'm lying beside him and he snuggles his face into my neck while rubbing his hands up and down my arms to increase his scent on me.

The males then seat themselves in the room and look at me with a smile, Jackson opens his mouth to say something until the door swings open and a foreign person comes in.

Jackson and Nick look at her and roll their eyes, their states sagging into their chairs and closing their eyes.

The Barbie doll strolls in, in the most revealing clothes. Despite it being February, she is wearing booty cut shorts that cover nothing along with a lace pink bralette; obviously too small for her breasts as they are spilling out with every move. Her face, although covered in natural makeup until you see her eyes and eyebrows. Her eyebrows big and attention seeking along with her eyeshadow, the pink and glitter making it seem like there has been an explosion aided with the massive white winged eyeliner.