Chapter 19

This is Adella's bathroom (ensuite), cool isn't it!

adella pov -

I'm still in the shaken up state when Ashton returns, once he sees me with my back pressed against the wall, my hands roughly combing through my probably now greasy hair, my body trembling, my eyes reddened from tears; he quickly rushes to my side, asking me what's wrong and scanning my body for wounds.

I shakily pick up the crumpled piece of paper and give it to him, he reads it and angrily slams it against the wall - him now trembling with anger.

He swiftly forgets about the note for now and gingerly picks me up and carries me to our room, I bury my head in his shirt - loving his deep, rich scent.

Once we're in the bedroom, he gently places me on the bed and walks into the bathroom and I hear the bath being turned on - oh he does wonders.

He returns into the room and quickly peels off his top and then goes back into the bathroom, I strip and settle in Ash's oversized grey tee.

I walk into the bathroom and see the bath already full and filled with all different types of scented sweetners and liquid, bubbly soap.

Ashton gently places my still slightly wobbly self into the bath and he sits on the side of it.

I sigh in satisfaction at the warmth of the water enveloping me as I welcome it with very open arms; I sink into the water, the shirt gradually dampening and clinging to my skin but I don't care at this point.

Ashton wettens my hair and washes it, I lean into his soft touch, his fingers massaging the shampoo and conditioner into my scalp.

He then proceeds to massaging my neck, he does some movement on my shoulders over the top but it feels uncomfortable so I take off the top, relaxed with him seeing my back scars - just not the front or leg ones yet.

He lets out a small gasp but quickly covers that up with a cough - obviously not wanting to upset my already tender state.

He lathers his hands in soap and then tenderly rubs it into my back, his hands giving equal attention to each part of my back - his hands always lingering longer on my scars.

I moan lowly at his hands on my bare skin, his movements over my pink scarred skin, the sound of the lapping water hitting off the sides of the bathtub resonating through the room.

His hands then move back to shoulders, giving me a light kneed, I close my eyes and sigh in relaxation.

My mind totally focused on Ashton's hands rather than the letter, which I think was one of his aims.

His hands leave my skin and he then leaves the bathroom and closes the door, probably to give me some privacy.

I fully sink down into the tepid water, my body fully relaxing, I close my eyes and moan in contentment.

I lie there for a while until my fingers and toes are prunes, that's my cue to get out - I release the water and let it drain while I get out and dry myself and put on a pair of black sweats and a cream jumper with my boots.

I'm ready for blood.

I walk back into my room and then leave after realising Ashton must be downstairs, I'm walking down the stairs when I smell Blake and James.

I walk into the lounge and see all the lads sitting there casually, when I walk in they stop and look at me - I give them a smile and put on a neutral face after that, not wanting to show my weakness.

"Hey Del." Blake says in a gentle tone, obviously knowing the tender state I was in.

"Hey guys, you don't have to speak to me like I'm glass - I won't break." I reply, giving them all a reassuring smile.