Chapter 20

For you Teen Wolf fans or Hot Guy fans, here's a tough question,who's fitter - Scott or Derek?

Comment here, I'm actually stuck like at first defo Derek but then Scott got gradually fitter! Xox

adella pov -

I wake up with a small headache, as wolves have a high tolerance for alcohol so it takes quite a bit to get drunk. I didnt necessarily get drunk but I had a fair bit to drink, just to get my mind off the danger looming over my pack.

Gaining ever closer, unfortunately.

Thankfully this morning Ash is still in bed, as much as I love the homemade, fresh breakfast I prefer waking up to him next to me with us entangled in each other.

Last night I must've just thrown a top on as all I'm in is one of Ash's blue tops and my pants, I feel him only in his boxers.

My back is pressed against his firm chest, his arms wrapped round my frame that seems petite to him, his head nestled comfortably in the crook of my neck.

I try and wiggle out of his grip but it only gets tighter, I need the toilet and he needs to let me go, soon.

"Ashton." I lightly groan while trying to pry his arms off me, he mumbles into my neck some sort of response.

"I need to go to the toilet, now let go of me." I order. He chuckles and after a minute he lets his arms loosen and I get this is his answer.

I shuffle out the bed and walk into the bathroom, the cold, hard floor making me shiver a little. I do my business and then look into the mirror to see my state, god I look awful.

My hair is wild, sticking up in every direction, my mascara clinging onto the skin under my eyelashes - making it seem like I've been in a fight.

I quickly stick my hair in a messy bun and use a makeup removal wipe to get rid of the dried and old makeup.

Ew, what did I do late last night that caused me to not even wipe off my makeup?!

I walk back into my bedroom, loving the feel of my toes curling into the thick, deep, warm carpet. I then proceed to joining Ashton back in bed, his back now on the backboard and him watching the TV on the wall facing the king size black four poster bed.

I snuggle back into his warmth, my arms naturally wrapping round his waist and my head resting on his shoulder.

I face the TV to see what he's viewing and see some ads so I take the remote and flick to other channels, finally stopping on one of my favourite shows.

He groans when he sees what it is and I laugh at his reaction to the Teen Wolf episode.

It's the episode where Allison dies (sorry if I've just spoiled it for you readers) it made me cry so much!

I was so annoyed though when Allison and Tyler stop going out like what? They were the best. Then Allison starts going out with Isaac, like yea he is fit but Tyler was the one.

The fittest one there though is Derek Hale, nobody can disagree there and Stiles is so funny! The only thing I don't like about it and every werewolf will tell you this, just the way they make them 'turn', it's pathetic. It's like a half turn which don't even exist.

We sit there and carry on watching the program, Ash more interested in twirling my hair than watching the channel, unlike me - squealing when Derek is there, laughing when Stiles and Scott say their usual sarcastic comments, sighing at Lydia and Allison.