Chapter 46

Just a quick pic of the Pack House of Dylan and Anna (they're revealed later in Chapter)xoxox

adella pov -

I feel my shoulder being moved gently but I groan lowly, grab the hand and bring it in closer to me. I feel hot breath fanning across my cheek and snuggle into the warm hand.

"Luna." The voice sounds into my ear and my eyes shoot open, meeting unexpected eyes. Realising that this male wasn't my mate.

"Oh, um, Ben, sorry." I stutter and look down at our position. I let go of his arm and my cheeks warm in embarassment as my actions fly round my mind.

He coughs to break the awkward silence and then says, "I've awoken you with thirty minutes until our departure. Also breakfast will be ready in five minutes." Then he saunters out of my room and I rub my face in attempt of riding my cheeks of scarlet, spreading blush.

I get out of bed and rapidly change into a pastel blue, v neck, lace dress that is accompanied sparkle covered, nude wedges. I straighten my below shoulder length hair and then finish my look off with light, natural makeup.

I leave the room with my handbag slung over my shoulder and descend to the kitchen. The smell of fresh bacon and sausage triggers my legs to practically run into the kitchen from the hallway.

"Right on time." Ben states as he places the plates of bacon and sausage baps onto the marble counters.

My stomach rumbles in approval and I jump into my seat, devour my sandwiches with tomato ketchup and then dive into my food.

Our plates are quickly cleared and Ben gathers his final items as I lock windows and doors. We then meet at the door and leave the house in unison as he drags his suitcase down my dusty, stone covered road.

We walk in silence to the coach but I interrupt it meekly, "Sorry about this morning."

He laughs and replies with an amused tone, "Don't worry Ad. It's going to be a funny story to tell Ashton though."

"Have fun with that, and the soon following black eye you'll receive." I respond and give him a sly smirk.

His laughter fills the air and I open my mouth, once more.

"How come you were staying at mine?"

"I had instinct to, because of your recent illnesses and I think that was the right decision. Considering this morning's situation." He answers.

But before I can reply he adds, "Staying as a friend and warrior, just so it doesn't come across weirdly."

I chuckle lightly, "Yes, well thank you."

We then walk in silence until we reach the coach and the loud noise surrounding it.

The loud chatter of the men and women portraying their excitement to be in search of their mate. They all turn their heads as soon as the realise I'm in the vicinity and nod their heads respectfully, some saying a light "Morning Luna." before returning to their previous conversations.

We all climb into the coach and I double check the numbers of everyone and I feel like a school teacher on a trip.

The big male warriors seated on the back row, the females then in their rows giggling and pointing at their phones.

The coach starts it's descent of the mountain and I stand in the aisle of the seats and soon the coach is silent and all eyes are focused on my awaiting state.

"Hey guys, hope you all slept well last night. As I don't know how much you'll be getting in the next few nights. " I state and the members of the vehicle laugh at what I was insinuating.