Chapter 3

adella pov -

As an Alpha - leader of a pack you have many duties. Most fun, some not. The one that I'm doing now, definitely doesn't count as fun.

Currently I'm sitting in a weekly meeting regarding issues, small and big.

I have Beta Blake and Delta James(third in command) in this meeting discussing with me the problems with my territory, I have Head Warrior Ella telling me the issues with fighting equipment. Lastly, I have Head Scientist Anna telling me the progress in which all aspects are coming along.

Everyone explains their ideas and problems with their section, some piping up to help with each other's situation.

Whilst they are all debating how to solve certain things, I process all their requests and make plans.

"Quiet." I say quietly but everyone still silenced themselves and all look at me expectantly.

"Beta and Delta you will make sure enough rounds are being dealt with, we are to be dealing with no rogues or trespassers.

If they do manage to get into our land or are requesting to see me, you place them in the prison and contact me. If more men need to be doing watch, then we will inform them. For now, leave and write down a list of needs and I will deal with them. Understood? Great."

My authority when it comes to pack issues is never to be questioned, I think of them before anyone else. My attention now focuses on Ella - our Head Warrior.

"You will train everyone, men and women will do equal hours - split the trainers up and send me the schedule and I can inform everyone. Everybody above the age of 15 will also be expected to do at least 3 hours of training, understood?

Weapons, again you will write a list of necessities and I will get them for you. You may leave."

In my pack, women and men are treated equally at all ages - none of this women are meant for cooking mallarky. I also like to have my pack all ready in case of any attack.

Now Anna - the Head Scientist has my attention. The science department in my pack is extraordinary compared to most, if others even have their own.

"Anna, again, all the resources you need just write a list and drop them in my office and I will try my best to get them all to you. I hope all the testing is coming along well, the clothes that we have been working on are doing well. Now you can leave as well, thank you for your time."

Like all the others did, Anna bows her head before she leaves silently.

My pack aren't afraid of me like some Alphas are to their packs, that is unhealthy. My pack members are very disciplined and know where they all stand but can also come to me without being afraid.

I love my pack dearly, if anything happens to them - then someone definitely should be afraid of me.

Now, I'm sitting at my desk with the letters as requested informing me what new kit I needed in different aspects of pack life. My pack members all have jobs, they can do whatever takes their fancy as long as it's to a good standard.

My pack is situated in the Northern Mountains, we have many different aged people; babies, children, teens, adults and elderly. The orphaned pups and elderly live in the pack house so they can have help around 24/7 if anything were to happen.

Once you turn 16 as an orphan you then move into a house with other kids or adults, families live in their own houses - all leading into the forest. Those types of houses are near others, however the Alpha, Beta, Delta and Heads of topics all have big, secluded houses.

We have many facilities; pack house, a massive kitchen, houses for all families (these are placed around the territory), gym and training fields and building, science labs, hospital, school and nursery, restaurants, clubs etc.

My pack consists of 700 people and counting, many werewolves that already lived on these lands joined my pack when we claimed this as ours. Rogues and banished people ask to be a part of our pack, I only allow if they are trusty.

What surprised me when the pack grew and got a reputation was that many other werewolves left their packs for mine - they preferred the sound of mine or could've heard rumours.

I've heard rumours from the people that join is that when someone comes to our land, they never return. My pack hasn't caused this, we don't kill innocent people - that's why we have little prisoners as we are accepting.

Furthermore, many newcomers meet their mates here which is good. Many haven't met their mates here, that's why they go out of the mountains to search for theirs - most return, little don't - our thoughts is that they've found their mate.

What many newcomers are weary about are the amount of humans in our town, we have around 700 members but the numbers are still going up - we also have around 100 humans. Most know of our existence but don't mind, some don't know but we don't make what we are obvious anyways.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when there is an abrupt knock at my door.

"Come in." I say.

My door opens and I see a maids head peek in and she then hurriedly comes in and says.

"Alpha, you are wanted in the prison - there are people asking for you. Beta Blake said for you to hurry." She quickly says.

"Okay, thank you. Whilst you are here, please give these letters to the collectors." I reply.

The letters are those from the meeting earlier, making sure all the kit needed is available and can be collected from our source outside the mountain range.

I run over to the prison and see what Blake was fussing about, my eyes widen once I open the door to the cells.

Not expecting any of what was happening. Or who was there.

***********

Hey guys xoxox

Keep reading, hope you're enjoying it!

Please comment, feeling a bit lonely over here!

FOLLOW ME PLEASE X

*edited

-LMR XOX