Chapter 27

This is a picture of Ashton's wolf, it's quite hard to get one that matches his description but this has black and silver so yeah.

Also we have Ashton's pov for the first time, hope you like it xox

ashton pov -

My wolf went mental as did I as I read the letter, my hands shaking from anger as I roared out my frustrations. I take a few steps away from my mate and run my hands roughly through my hair, pain is the key to distraction.

How dare someone threaten my mate, myself and my pack; they don't know what is coming to them.

My mate rips the letter up as she finishes scanning it, her fear and anger enveloping her. She storms to the door and swings it open, I follow her wondering what she is doing.

She sprints into the woods and graciously, in mid air shifts into her white wolf. She slightly looks back to make sure I was coming, I was just shutting the door and running to meet her.

She howls up into the sky, the loud sound expressing her overwhelming emotions at the moment. The noise spreading through the blue sky and bouncing off the placid mountains that surround us.

I get to where she is situated and fall down so I'm on my knees and rubbing her soft fur, my hands softly running through her long hair. Her snout running up my cheek, a signal of love. I kiss the top of her head before I strip and change into my wolf, as we are in wolf form we let them take over.

It always feels like I'm in the back seat of the car and am watching what is happening through the wind screen like eyes, however when I'm in control I have full view of where and what I'm doing.

Our wolves greet each other and sniff one another as since we have fully completed the mating bond, our scents are mingled to show everyone we are taken. My silver coloured fur contrasting with her pristine white fur, the black streaks though running through mine complimenting hers.

The sheer size of my wolf form towering over hers, but she is still above an average female wolf. The power emitted off hers as well is exquisite, very different to what I've ever felt. The fact that our wolves have joined strengthens us individually and together, the power of us is mighty.

After our wolves have had their time meeting again, they run. We run through the trees, jump over fallen trees, swim in the lakes and waterfalls - the serene atmosphere inviting us to do everything that it's offering.

We run for what seems like hours, we then stop and both shift back into our human form. We lie under the now orange sky, the sun slowly starting its descent implying that it's around 4pm.

We stay in silence, our heavy breaths surrounding us along with the sounds of nature. I gently tug Adella to where I'm sitting and she complies, my back resting against the tree and her now lying ontop of me.

Her hair falls above her chest and to her mid stomach, the white locks covering her breasts at this moment. Knowing she needs her comfort, I trace patterns on her skin and whisper sweet words in her ear - in the hope of soothing her.

Her head placed in my neck, her scent absolutely intoxicating. We lie there for a while - enjoying the time together, I find myself at one point dozing off but I remember the threat we have just received and stay firmly aware of everything around us. I look down at my mate, her features relaxed and innocent; unlike to her normal state where she's usually blocking her emotions.

Her light breaths and heartbeats signalling to me that she's asleep, her soft lips moving slightly. I tenderly brush my fingers against her forehead, moving a stray hair.