Chapter 10

The video is 'Call out my name' by The Weeknd, I love him so much and think this song fits well with what is going to happen in this chapter.

Another song that I thought would fit here is 'Like I do' by David Guetta - it's very good.

If you guys like me doing songs that relate to the chapter then comment here and I will carry on xox

adella pov -

After the meal and the socialising Ashton and I head back to my house, and tonight it's only us two staying there.

The other members of his pack are staying in another guest house and my members went back to their own houses as they knew I would be safe with Ashton, after all he is my mate.

We arrive back at the house in a short time, once we're there we both head upstairs - he says goodnight and slowly walks to his bedroom door and slowly twists the knob of the door, all while keeping eye contact - as if he is testing me.

In those seconds I think what am I doing, letting my mate sleep in his own room? I make my decision - I grab his arm and bring him to my room, I hear no protests - this pleases me.

Once we are inside my room, my back is slammed against the closed door and his lips are on mine.

Sparks igniting and spreading round our bodies, like we're on fire. His lips moving against mine slowly, carefully but I deepen this kiss and this causes him to quicken it, more passionate, desperate.

Desperate for one another.

Our lips molded together perfectly, moving wildly as if we can't get enough of each other, as if we are each other's source of oxygen.

My hands slip under his shirt and move up and down his well toned stomach and chest, my hands feeling every inch of his six pack. I then move my hands to his back and love the feel of his muscles moving against my hands - our bodies molded for each other.

His hands gently playing with my hair, twirling and pulling at it.

He moves his attention off my now probably puffed and red lips and proceeds to place butterfly kisses face down my face and across my jaw. He then moves to my neck, making sure to place soft, sweet kisses along the crook of my neck - sometimes letting his tongue slip out, to taste me.

I turn my head, giving him better access and he carries on - I hum in happiness and pleasure. He soon finds my sweet spot, the place where he will mark me - he continues to kiss that spot and I sigh in satisfaction.

He takes his head out of my neck and looks at me sincerely, rubbing his thumb up and down my cheek and sighs, I furrow my eyebrows and ask, "What's wrong love?"

"If we carry on I don't think I'll be able to control my wolf, we both want to mark you." He looks from my eyes to my neck.

"Then why don't you?" I reply, his eyes quickly snap back to mine with surprise in his eyes, obviously shocked with my response.

"Are you sure?" He asks wearily, I nod - that's all he needs. He greedily kisses my neck again while I move my hands to play with his short and soft hair.

He once again finds my precious spot, he kisses there for a while, letting his tongue flick across my silky soft skin.

He then opens his mouth and I feel his canines run tenderly across my skin until suddenly they pierce. My hands tightly grasp his hair from the pain but that is gone as soon as it arrived, now replaced with ecstacy, his tongue smoothly runs across the sensitive wound, closing and easing it.