Chapter 36

Picture of Gareth, aka Leonardo DiCaprio (young and hot) ;) xox

adella pov -

The days fly by as a certain process repeats itself. I sleep, then get woken up and beaten with Ashton watching, then get healed by Gareth, also known as Gaz. Then I fall back asleep due to exhaustion and this repeats.

My only release in the day is Gareth, we've now got to know each other quite well. I know that he's been a Doctor since 18 and he's currently 23, he has a younger sister that he's protecting by working here and his parents were killed 4 years ago. He's kind, funny and my only friend in this hellhole.

I don't have any sense of date, day or time anymore as I've got into an unusual routine. Thankfully I've only been beaten so far, they haven't tried any sexual assault yet. Key word 'yet' as I wouldn't be surprised as they did it before when I was in my teenage years.

The only things I know are that I've been here for three weeks and that my appearance has drastically changed. My cheeks are sunken, along with my bloodshot eyes. My hair now just above shoulder length, cut by Gareth upon my request. My whole body skinnier than before due to lack of food, water and usual exercise.

They give me one meal a day but I would barely call that a meal but I'm grateful anyways, as it's still something. Russell constantly entering and addressing me as his 'mate' which disgusts me.

I hear the bolts click and immediately straighten my back, waiting for the incessant abuse. As everyday, Russell and three men walk in and take their usual positions but something seems off.

I don't try to move or speak, now only speaking for Gareth and the moving consists of energy which I need to preserve.

"Hello dear, you going to submit today?" He says like everytime but as usual I don't reply and he continues with a sigh, "We have something different planned for you today."

The men moving slightly and my senses on high alert, my eyes watching, like a cat, every movement around me. I tilt my head a little, indicating that I want to know what's happening.

My wolf, May, softly whimpering. Not enjoying being parted from her mate. While I was close with Ashton, she was extremely close and bonded immediately with his wolf, Jupiter. She also understands that we don't have the energy to prevent or protect ourselves from this abuse because of the small amounts of food they've been giving us. Sometimes we don't even get it for a couple of days.

A werewolves body once stripped of a good volume of food and water, almost instantly falls into a bad state. I close my eyes and lean my head against the backboard, fully exhausted.

I think about Ashton, trying to find me but then I doubt it as the last time I had a beating, he closes the call. Which has never happened before. It made me wonder had he had enough? What are his next actions, give up or save me? I'm not surprised as I've got a lot of baggage and it might be too much for him.

Russell's goons then grab me and I just allow them to, myself probably feeling very light to them. They carry me to somewhere, my eyes still closed. Not wanting to face all the pitying or malicious faces here.

Once we're in the place we are supposed to be, I'm chained to a wall. I slightly look up through my shoulder length wisps of hair and my eyes widen at the sight before me.

I'm chained to the wall in front of loads of people, predominantly men. Some eyes holding lust, most likely due to my lack of body filling clothing, some holding disdain, sympathy, anger. It varies between each person; I continue to scan my eyes through the crowd and spot a familiar set of eyes.

Ben?

His piercing blue eyes focusing on mine. His eyes then scour down my body and I find myself embarassed.

My state looks atrocious, my body covered with a blood matted top that reaches very high thigh and black pants. My hair very greasy due to little washes, my nails and skin dirty and blood splattered round.

I vowed to my pack members that I would always save them and be ready but here I am. Beaten and useless. My cheeks blush heavily and I continue to stare into Ben's eyes.

He mouths 'you okay?' and I nod in return, he continues with holding up his hand with five fingers up and mimes 'days'. My common sense acknowledges it as 5 days.

I then inconspiciously nod my head to the side, insinuating that I want him to leave but he shakes his head in return and I then don't reply.

I whimper slightly, not knowing how much my wolf or I could take. She's lately become more scarce in speaking to me and her presence in my mind. Almost like she has retreated into the shadows, barely coming out of them. With no company for myself I find that I'm getting lonelier every minute.

"Hello everyone." Russell says, standing in front of me and the crowd's whispers die down.

"Here we have the magnificent, Alpha Adella. Also known as the Snow Alpha, my mate." The hall breaks into gasps, cheers, booes, all sorts of noises before Russell continues his speech.

"This ceremony will be that one of you can come up here and fight her. If she wins, she chooses what she wants. If they win, well they choose and I can add my own punishment." The crowd then explodes into chatter, my eyes growing wider than ever possible.

Wondering what their punishment could be, I wonder what my choice could be. I know he wouldn't allow me to leave so that's off the list. I decide upon more food, because if my pack are rescuing me in five days then I need to be prepared and able to help.

"Who will be fighting her then?" Russell asks and many raise their arms and wiggle their hands, reminding me of when I was in school and you'd want to write on the board or something small like that.

Russell takes a while to choose but then he finally shouts a "you there boy" and I shake my head while my chains are unloosened. I stand up, for the first time in a while, and at first I'm shaky. Like Bambi on ice but then my legs regain their strength. I roll my kneck and crack my knuckles, preparing myself.

I do some small stretches and tie my hair up, I finally look up at my opposition and fear runs through me.

**************************

Helloooo,

Keep reading, commenting, voting, sharing and following me xoxo

*edited.

-LMRBXOX