Chapter 35

So where do all you live? Wanna know my readers better :)) I'm from Ireland💗

adella pov -

I wake up with my head throbbing along with the intense pain in my leg. I clutch my head, the pain caused from the lack of food and water for the last around ten hours. I sit up, my back now against the backboard and unravel the damp material off my wound. The sight of it awful, the dry blood sticking to my skin around it added with the gaping hole that's healing extremely slowly due to the silver.

I spit into my hand for about five minutes and continue to wipe that into the open hole, I then grab the other part of the legging (that wasn't used previously) and rip that in half and tie it round my thigh. I have a sharp inhale of breath as I tighten it, not wanting infection to get into it.

I hear nobody coming, so I reach into my bra and take out my phone. I quickly go onto my location but my app isn't working, the one time I need it. I proceed to Messages and find my mate on recent, I swiftly call him.

The ringing excruciatingly slow, made worse by my fear that I'll get caught on my phone.

"Hello? Adella?" Ashton's voice says in a panicked way.

"Yes it is, I'm so sorry Ash. I love you so much." I whisper into the phone, feeling really bad.

"Don't apologise, I'm coming to get you. Do you know where you are?" He asks gently.

"No sorry, they knocked me out in the travel." I reply, feeling useless.

"Are you hurt? What does Russell want with you?" He questions.

"I've got a bullet wound in my left leg, few cuts and bruises on me from two fights. Your girl is a feisty one." I reply, purposely leaving out the part of what Russell wants; knowing that if I tell Ashton he'll go absolutely ballistic.

He growls on the other end of the phone and then proceeds, "So what did he want?"

Before I can answer the door opens, my mind so caught up in the conversation with Ashton that I wasn't listening to outside my room.

"And what do we have here?" Russell says with a smirk on his face. He must be loving what he's looking at, me sat in a bed with only a top and panties on, large wound on my left leg, eyes wide and mouth open along with my phone in my hand. Before I can turn my phone off, one of Russell's men walks over to me, again with a gun pointed at me and I freeze up.

He takes the phone, I still hear Ashton asking what's going on from the other side of the phone. Russell takes the call as his man sits beside me on the bed.

"Hello and you must be Ashton. I'm Russell, Adella's mate." He says smugly into the phone.

"I swear if you lay a hand on her, I will kill your puny, human ass." He growls into the phone.

"Hmm, I've got a good idea." Russell states and nods his head towards his men. The one sitting beside me and the remaining one at the door carry me to the chains on the pole. They attach me to it and smirk. I'm now on my knees, my left leg searing with pain at the pressure.

Russell then turns the screen towards me and I see Ashton's dishevelled state, I realise that Russell's opened FaceTime and I groan. One man walks towards me and presses his fingers into my wound. I say emotionless and bite the inside of my mouth, not wanting to show them my pain.

"Now, Ashton if you must know, she will be punished because of her rude behaviour yesterday and I'll let you view it." Russell states into the phone, while the screen focuses on me. I bend my head down, my hair falling round my face and lightly groan.