Chapter 48

adella pov -

I must look like a fish, my mouth opening and closing, I'm lost for words.

He stands at the entrance looking flustered and his face expresses no emotion.

The nurse soon hustles into the room, "Oh sorry Alpha Ashton, I didn't realise you were in here. Shall I give this to you another time or now?" She asks, the question directed to me.

"Now please." I meekly request and she places the sheets on my lap, all of them containing information on the child growing within my stomach.

The nurse takes her leave and when she does, Ashton slowly stalks to the bed where I'm situated.

He seats himself beside me and looks at the scanner in awe. He then abruptly stands, I'm worried he's leaving but I see him gathering some tissue.

He returns to me and gently wipes the gel from my stomach, he places the dirty tissues in the bin and rejoins me. While he's doing that, I pull down the hospital dress back to my thighs.

"Ash, I'm sorry, I only found out today too. I was going to come and get you." I stutter and he entwines my hand with his.

His fingers tracing patterns on my palm as he speaks, "Darling it's fine, we're both just in shock."

I nod silently and lie back on the elevated chair.

"How was Dylan and Anna's pack?" Ashton asks.

"Oh it was wonderful, they are so nice. Their pack was very welcoming to us." I spurt joyfully.

"Yes, this pack is also good friends with me." Ash describes and I hum in approval.

He stands again and gently lifts me up, before him sitting on the bed and lying me atop of him; my body literally on top of his, my head slightly above his neck.

"This bed is only meant for one." I say, amusement laced through my tone.

"Hmm." Ashton replies, as he kisses down my jawline to my neck.

I rock my hips against his, his teasing not enough for my need. His fingers soon latch onto my hips and still them.

He doesn't need to say anything, for me to understand what he's insinuating. I feel his erection pressing against my ass, and I smile.

I turn myself over and Ashton looks confused at the sudden change; so that I'm now straddling him. I savagely trail hot, wet kisses down his face to his collarbone.

My assault illiciting groans from the male. My hands quickly fumble with his belt, before it unlocks and I pull down his trousers, his pants along with it.

I quickly rip my panties and throw them onto the floor, uncaring of the clothing. I slowly drop myself down, onto Ashton. His full length inside me, I stop for a minute and allow myself to adjust to his size.

I slowly, teasingly move up and down, and I know I'm affecting Ashton. His hands digging into my sides, from the pressure.

"Faster." He groans and he doesn't need to say it again.

The movements of my hips increase as I ride him. The 'slap' sound echoing through the room, from the connection of our thighs.

Our release soon follow the quickening of pace, and I flop down on top of Ashton.

He kisses my sweaty hair and his hands run up and down the side of my body.

At the sound of footsteps coming, I leap off of Ashton and he quickly fumbles into pulling his jeans back up.