Chapter 12

The song is 'Waiting for love' by Avicii, love him. RIP❤❤

Also thought it went well with this chapter, comment what your fave Avicii song is here xoxo

adella pov -

Presently I'm taking Ashton on a tour of the pack lands, so far he's impressed and we've only seen the Social House, my house and the school/nursery.

We have been walking hand in hand and all of my pack members have been greeting us, offering us their happiness, it makes my heart warm with the compassion towards myself and my mate.

We walk leisurely while I talk to him about the history of my pack, all pretty simple really - I moved here around ten years ago, I'm 26 and when I ran away at 16 I found this hidden treasure.

When I came here I was considered a rogue and I had needed somewhere safe, this was the perfect spot as when I arrived there were already around 50 wolves situated here and didn't want to leave, they were a mini pack without an Alpha or any sort of leader and when they felt my power they appointed me to that position.

I took it up because I needed something to pass my time, I gradually built the pack house and social house so this 'mini pack' could gather. Slowly more and more people turned up asking to be in our pack, and that's how I got to where I am today.

As more people entered my pack we had more facilities made, needing to cater for the amount of people. I've heard many myths that people think that we are some type of cave people where we have huts on the side of the mountains, that's totally incorrect and to be frank a bit crazy.

We are located around the mountains but on the ground, we have the Northern Mountains and forests surrounding us so we are hidden easily; all of our resources are from outside the mountain range though, so about a 45 minute drive.

In our pack everyone has a job, some already had experience in certain topics from before they moved and that's why we don't have to hire many people as out of the 700 members we will definitely have someone who knows how to do it.

Our builders are all from the pack, this helps as we don't have to explain anything to humans and it gets made much quicker as we have high energy levels.

Ashton is surprised at my achievement, he is astounded and this makes me swell with pride but when I think about it, the time passed so quickly when I was dealing with starting this pack up as I loved them so much - it didn't seem like a chore.

"So you and your Beta huh?" Ashton asks, raising his brow at me. I laugh and cringe, knowing this topic would come up, I reply "No, not at all. Yes we might have been closer than just friends but that was because both of us hadn't found our mates and it had been above 8 years. We never did anything romantically, just extremely close friends.

We never risked doing anything sexually as if one or both of us found our mates then it would have been very complicated. Now I've found you and I have barely thought about him to be honest, he is just my best friend and Beta.

Nothing more, you don't have to worry about that. Blake also doesn't like me in that way either, he knows you are my mate now."

He nods and looks ahead before saying, "Okay, that's fine. You're mistaken on the fact that he only sees you as a friend, the way he looks at you. Stares at you all the time, the lust evident in his eyes - it makes me want to do something nasty to him.

When you did that speech last night the way he was looking at you made me nearly loose control of my wolf."

When he finishes I step in front of him and cup his cheeks caringly with my petite hands and say, "I only like you, no other men. You are mine as I'm yours. You shouldn't be worrying about how men are viewing me as I will never spare a glance at them in that way, my attention is solely focused on you."

He wraps his arms around my waist and nestles his head in my neck and inhales my scent, calming himself down. I gently swirl patterns on his back hoping my touch will give him some reassurance. He finally emerges from my neck and has fully calmed down now.

"But also none of this too overprotective and overbearing attitude, if that starts to happen you'll know that I don't like it; I'll make it very obvious and I warn you now.

If you growl at a guy for looking at me or if they want to shake my hand, or if they wanted to hug me then that is allowed. If any of them try anything inappropriate then you may intervene, but at that point they'll be facing the both of us.

Another important point, I will be possessive over you, if you think I'll let girls cling off you and not react then you're sorely mistaken." I finish my mini speech letting him know my 'rules' as such.

...What, someone has to take charge here?

Before he replies I once again take his hand and carry on the tour - subtly gesturing that this conversation is over.

********

Hey my lovelies,

KEEP FOLLOWING, SHARING AND COMMENTING!X

Especially keep voting as it increases my rank in werewolf, at the moment I'm #602 and would like to get higher - can you guys help me with that?Xox

*edited

-LMRXOX

Also guys, I was wondering would you guys want me to write in Ashton's POV, comment here if you do xox