Chapter 17

Cute lil photo of Ashton aka Ian Somerhalder, does anyone watch The Vampire Diaries/ The Originals here, I do and I love them so much - can't wait for the new season of Originals.

Comment here if you watch them, write who your fave couple or character is!Xox

adella pov -

My back is now pressed against the cold, hard oak door with Ashton's arms placed on the door around me so I have no escape.

"Now where did you run off to little wolf?" Ashton says, his eyes scanning my body, probably checking that I'm not injured.

"I just went on a run into the town, had a coffee, then came back." I say in a sweet voice, trying to coax him subtly out of this dangerous behaviour.

We stand there like that for a couple seconds until I take my advance, I run my hands up and down his chest gently, I then slowly put my hands under his shirt and feel his muscular abs - he purrs in contentment.

"You know I found a couple of nice places that maybe we could go to for a date." I say innocently.

He closes his eyes and nods his head, taking in the feel of my hands on him. I then move my hands to his back and softly massage his taught muscles.

Suddenly he moves closer into me, his hands on my waist and his eyes intently staring into mine - flickering from my eyes to my mouth.

He closes the distance, his mouth gently pressing on mine, this gentleness soon disappears and both of us are fighting for dominance - the Alpha side of both of us showing.

Whilst we are dominantly kissing, not being able to get enough of each other, I slip my tounge into his mouth - tasting him.

His hands are gently caressing my waist, I take this opportunity to hoist my waist against his hips, so now we're as close as possible - my legs now wrapped round his waist. His hands gently caress my upper thigh, gradually inching up higher - I now regret just slipping on an oversized top.

My hands are still under his top, running up and down his chest - sometimes moving them to his back, loving the feel of us skin on skin.

The sparks erupting with everything we do sends me internally crazy.

He sends me crazy.

I pull back for a minute, the loss of our mouth contact makes him grunt slightly but we're both gulping in air greedily.

And I know I said we are each other's oxygen previously, this is in a romantic way but we both still need our actual oxygen.

Our foreheads lean against each other, both of us lightly gasping for air, our hands still moving slightly on each other.

The sparks never ceasing.

We stay like that for what seems like ages until I rub my hand across his cheek, my thumb pad making unknown patterns. I ask ever so sweetly, "So is all forgiven babe?"

He scoffs but after a minute of me giving him the 'puppy eyes' he sighs and nods.

Oh god, he's so whipped.

I then go to unwrap my legs from his waist, wanting to have a shower, but he tightens his hold on them - making me wonder what he's upto.

His hands trail lower on my waist, so they're now positioned on my bare arse - I shake my head inwardly, not ready to do anything further yet.

I push him away, he takes a few steps back and looks wide eyed at me. I shake my head and head into the kitchen without another word, I hear him rushing into the kitchen behind me as well.