Chapter 11

The song is Often - The Weeknd (Kygo Remix) as I said before I loveeee the weeknd, comment if you do as well and what your fave song of his!!

Enjoy xoxox

adella pov -

I wake up with my whole body lying on top of Ashton, my chest lying on his chest, my legs tangled in his.

My gown has ridden up so now just under my bum is showing, one of his arms is placed on the small of my back - if that wasn't there then my gown probably would've ridden up higher.

I look at Ashton's face, his sharp jaw bones accentuating his prominent cheek bones, his tan complexion complimenting the slight blush in his cheeks. His features relaxed which contrasts his usual state, his hair dishevelled and falling down on the right of his forehead.

The sunlight shining through my balcony doors, hitting his face - making him look even more godly. I sigh happily and lie my head back down on his chest and unconsciously trace unknown patterns on his bare chest.

I think back to last night, to the euphoric feeling of mine and Ashton's bodies uniting, the feel of his lips on mine, of his lips on my body, my soft lips on his sharp jaw.

I know you might think that I'm rushing it and I am the one who asked for time but I've known him for thirteen years and in those years I spent most of my time with him - with him being the next Alpha and me the next Beta.

Our parents always wanted us to be mates, they always insinuated that they wanted us to be together - and I guess we are now.

In this time where I zoned out, consumed by my thoughts, I don't realise Ashton is awake, this startled me at first as I looked up at him expecting to see his very much asleep state but I see his piercingly silver eyes staring back at me.

I blush ferociously and look down and snuggle back into his chest, hiding my now embarrassed state.

He chuckles at my reaction -his chest vibrating and this causes me to blush even more, but he can't see my face anymore.

"Morning." Ashton says huskily.

I slowly look up into his eyes, hoping my cheeks have returned back to their normal colour, to see a smile playing on his face.

"Morning love." I reply, probably sounding much worse than he does. He moves his head slightly to the side as he lifts himself up so his back is now resting on the headboard and I get a glimpse of his mark.

I rapidly jump over him - flooded with excitement, I put my hand under his jaw and push his head away gently so I get a better look of his mark.

It's stunning and so intricate, two black silhouetted wolves encased in a silver circle, the silver matching his eye colour. I look back at Ashton's face with a gleeful smile covering my face, to say I'm proud of what I did was an understatement.

"What's it like?" Ashton questions worryingly as I hadn't said anything for a while.

"It's beautiful, I'm just speechless. You'll love it." I reply lovingly at Ashton.

Ashton smiles back at me and then tenderly pushes my hair back, I tilt my head to the side and look at his face for a reaction.

His eyes brighten and his lips curl into a smile, I await for further reactions.

"Adella it's beautiful, just like you. It's two white silhouetted wolves with a silver band circling them." He looks back into my eyes, pride swirling in his pupils.

His eyes also portraying lust, I look at our position and inwardly cringe. Currently, I'm straddling him, his hands placed on my waist, my gown has ridden up even more so it's now very high up on my thighs and my position definitely isn't helping.

The thin, white sheet has also fallen so I can see the top of his CK briefs, his toned and muscled chest on show - I'm not complaining though.

We sit there for a while contemplating what to do before I moved off of him and got of the bed, Ashton's gaze on me the whole time.

"Where are you going?" Ashton questioned. I turned around to face him and responded, "Going to have a shower, I'll be ten minutes."

"Can I join?" He asked teasing but still serious, I scoff and say, "You wish."

"I do wish of that and more, if you get me." He says and my mouth is left gaping open at how nonchalant he is, he bellows out in laughter at my reaction.

I decide to play along with his game, what's the harm in playing with fire when you know it won't burn you?

"Have fun sleeping in your own room tonight." I say and turn around not waiting for his reply and add a little sway to my hips while walking to the ensuite.

I turn around and wink at him slyly with a smirk already formed on my lips, he gapes at my playfulness. He makes a slight movement that lets me know he is about to lunge at me.

I quickly open the bathroom door and lock it and rest my back against it, my heartbeat racing from the adrenaline coursing through my veins.

"Open the door babe." Ashton says through the door.

"And why would I do that?" I reply, snickering at this game we are playing.

"If you don't open this door right now, I will knock it down." He says seriously.

"Do that and you will be sleeping in another house let another room, I'm having a shower now - I'll be 20 minutes.

You should go and have a cold shower while you're waiting, it felt like you should have one from earlier." I reply teasing him, enjoying this way too much.

I hear him grunt in disapproval and darkly say, "I'll get you back for this." I then hear his footsteps as he leaves my room.

I turn the shower on and while I wait for the water to turn warm I push my hair back and look at my mark through the mirror.

It is just as Ashton said, there are two white wolves howling encased by a silver band in the crook of my neck, I touch it gingerly before stepping into the warm shower.

The tepid water covers and cascades down my body, relieving me from my taught muscles. I soon step out the shower, having done all that's needed and grab a towel and walk into my room leisurely.

I stop as soon as I see Ashton sitting on my bed in jeans and a jumper, my hands soon tighten on my towel - knowing that if I don't hold onto it with dear life, knowing my luck, it would fall down.

I stand there for a minute not knowing what to say, I then silently walk to my dressers and gather up my underwear and clothes for the day, feeling Ashton's burning gaze on me the whole time.

Worrying if I make a wrong move it could make Ashton go into haywire and things could then get wild, fast.

I can sense his emotions through the mindlink; pride, happiness and lust the most prominent.

************

Hey everyone xoxox

Hope you liked this chapter, just wanted to give you some time of Ashton and Adella alone.

KEEP READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING X

*edited

-LMRXOX