Chapter 34

Even though I said that I would be updating every 2 days but people have been asking for updates. If you want more constant updates please comment here as I need to know.

Thanks xox

Ashton pov - (time when adella leaves)

I watch as Adella walks out the door, after having giving everyone a hug and quietly whispering something to Ben but unfortunately I couldn't hear it.

The time ticks on, everyone drinking, dancing and having a laugh. I bathe in this happiness, finally having my mate, my pack, friends round and having spoken of having pups.

The time then proceeds, so it went from fifteen minutes to thirty to fortyfive to sixty. I try to mindlink Adella after thirty but I can't get to her, like she's unconcious or miles away from me. I ask everyone else to try and get to her but like me, they can't. Now I start to panic, I wonder if rogues somehow got onto the land and took her while she was walking to/fro the Social.

I grab my cell and try to ring hers but it goes to voicemail, I groan and my wolf is pacing inside our mind not able to get in touch with her wolf either. Everyone now, as it's been an hour and fifteen minutes is stressed as nobody in this circle or anyone else in the pack know where she is. We also find out that no teenage girl was supposed to meet her which makes everyone wonder why she lied and where she currently is.

I storm upto our room and search for any clues as to where she is and I find an envelope on my bedside table which wasn't there earlier. I fear the worst as I see her curved writing on the envelope adressing me.

I tear it open and read the letter, my hand tightening round it as I carry on reading, the content worrying me. I sigh as she 'chooses herself' to go to Russell but love her Alpha qualities. My wolf now running round in my head, almost banging into the walls - trying to get out.

My eyes narrow as I see she has mentioned Ben, I jump down the stairs and roar at Ben while I'm walking right for him. He doesn't react like usual, a tactic that's very good for an opposition and is really annoying me right now.

Everyone stands still as they watch me target him, I stand in front of him and hold up the sheet of paper. My hands shaking from anger, I can tell the others are fearful of me shifting.

"Where is she?" I say slowly and darkly, needing to scare him so that he answers truthfully.

"I'm not sure but she gave me an address a while ago, she ordered me not to say anything. Not a normal order, an Alpha order." Ben replies with no hint of lying and I sigh, myself calming a little as I know you can't disobey an order from an Alpha. Some people try so hard to that their wolf disappears, because they can't take going against their superior.

He hands me a small piece of paper and I swiftly take that from him and read it out to everyone, asking if anyone knew where it was. Blake thankfully did.

Blake, Ben, Nick and Theo accompany me for the search of my mate. The others staying at the pack to keep order and notify everyone of Adella's disappearance.

We head into the woods, strip and run off in the direction of this place. Blake and I at the front, Nick flanking me and Theo doing the same for Blake while Ben runs at the back, occasionally looking behind us in case of any attack.

The sky now dark so our senses always changing and adapting to our surroundings. Once we reach the address, we all shift back. Ben, cleverly, had picked up five sweats when we started to run for our shift back. Once we are dressed, we search the property and I smell the scent of my mate lingering. Unfortunately it's joined with another man's, I'm guessing it's Russell's and my wolf growls once again inside my head.