Chapter 13

I love this song, it's Years and Years with 'Sanctify'. Comment here what your fave song of theirs is, mine would be Desire or King...idk!!Xoxo

adella pov -

It took around two hours to do the tour in the end as we slowly walked around, letting Ashton taking in everything as he will soon also be the Alpha of this pack. Furthermore, my members would all come and greet us and hold a conversation which would take some time - considering how many people I have.

Ashton was mesmerized by my my pack, like most that came here.

Currently we're walking through the woods, absorbing it's calm vibe that's emitted. We're leisurely strolling, hand in hand before I sense something.

Rogues.

I sprint away from Ashton in the direction I can hear and smell them. I see a fallen tree ahead and whilst I jump over it with expertise and shift elegantly into my white wolf.

I use the strength of my wolf form to run even quicker after the intruders.

I was shocked to smell them as the last few months they have been turning up at the borders but this is on my territory - I could kill them for this.

They come into my vision, four male rogues around 100 yards in front of me. I soon feel Ashton's presence not too far behind me, but as I said before I'm a very quick runner.

Soon enough I'm behind them and nipping their hind legs, I'm directly behind the left two - trying to get them to trip.

Ashton's wolf has gained up to us and is also nipping the other two wolves hind legs - having the same idea as me.

One of mine falls and this causes a dominos affect, because of how stupid they are they decided to run together instead of splitting up and making Ashton and I divide - making us easier to beat.

All of the wolves fall on top of each other, tumbling for a few yards before completely stopping. They rogues all growl angrily at the one who caused the fall, that wolf bows it's head sheepishly.

I growl loudly at them, interrupting their interaction - it's like they almost forgot we were there as well.

They all look at me to start then flick their eyes between Ashton and I, both looking at our size which towers over them as we are both Alphas.

"Shift and we won't kill you." I growl to the four men, they look between themselves before the sound of cracking bones fills the silence of the forest.

Ashton shifts beside me and I nod my head to the tree beside him and he jogs there and grabs a pair of sweats and a oversized top - we have these in cases like this where we have to shift and have no clothes on us.

Ashton returns after he quickly slips on the sweats and I shift speedily and grab the tee, this reaching mid thigh - Ashton looks at it disapprovingly but that isn't the most pressing matter at the moment.

"What are you doing on my land?" I say in a cold voice, letting my Alpha side take over. They squirm under my authority but one speaks up after a while.

"We were asked to check out the place and you." He replies, if an Alpha uses their tone on you then your wolf automatically submits unless you are also of Alpha status. If you are of the pack from that Alpha then you submit immediately but if you aren't then it has a lesser effect.

"And who is your master?" I ask, growing impatient. None reply to my question, I take a step towards them and growl out, "I said who is your bloody master?" My wolf getting antsy and wanting answers - not liking the threat towards us and the pack.

"You're going to have to kill us, none of us are spilling a word." One says.

That's it, my wolf is out. My claws elongate and grab the man's neck with no compassion, he looks at me in the eyes with fear swirling within them. I growl menacingly my bare and sharpened canines on show making the man trying to push me away but he is like a flea.

"Tell me or this man dies." I growl looking at the others and they look wearily at each other before back at the man then to me.

They take their time to decide so I choose to do the opposite and tighten my hands round his neck, his hands now hurriedly clawing at my arms for release.

"Around 45 seconds from now this man will pass so I suggest you choose quickly." I say.

"Let him go and we will tell you." One finally stutters and looks hopelessly at the man in my hold.

I reluctantly release him and he falls onto his knees and coughs vehemently from the lack of air supply to his body - another man helps him up and supports the poor man.

"Our master is anonymous, he only reveals his identity to those higher up, we are just regular workers who are getting paid a ton to come and do this.

All he has asked anyone like us to do is either enter your land like this or just prowl round your territory; he uses us about three times then hires new people - not wanting to cause too much suspicion but rogues do chat and wonder what he's upto." He says and I growl at his words and massage my temple, trying to decipher what this person is trying to do.

"So you have no idea what this man wants or who he is?" Ashton asks from beside me.

"No, he never tells us what he plans on doing. Just the fact that he wants to us to do these little trips and report back to him what happened." The same man replies.

"Is he forcing you to do this or are you wanting to join a pack and he is promising you that, is he an Alpha?" Ashton also asks, wanting answers just like me.

"He's not an Alpha but I know he has werewolf contacts, he's powerful but a wolf could take him on easily. He doesn't promise a pack life as he isn't wolf and the wolves surrounding him are rogues, like us.

Pack life sounds good but we were banished from our old packs and decided the rogue life was better, he pays most people for these jobs." The man replies, looking hesitantly at us two.

I look up at Ashton and he looks down at me, wondering what my decision will be.

"Follow me." I say

***********
Hey lovelies xox

Hope you're enjoying, keep commenting, following, voting and sharing!!Xoxo

Who do you think is behind these men? Comment here!!Xox

*edited

-LMRXOX