Chapter 18

God this photo made me so hungry when I was writing this!!

adella pov -

I wake up lazily, my eyes groggily opening and closing trying to get used to the sudden light. I idely stretch my hand out fully expecting to feel Ashton's presence beside me but unfortunately I'm greeted with a cold and empty bed.

I stay in bed for a while until the smell of fresh breakfast wafts into my nostrils and now I'm wide awake, I don't get changed out of Ashton's hoodie as it's only us two. I walk to kitchen slowly, deciding after 28 years of life that I'm not a morning person unless there is food for me.

I leisurely saunter into the kitchen and see Ashton at the hob, his muscles on his back changing when he moves around - doing his thing with the food.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist and place my face against his back and both of us hum in happiness, I could definitely get used to this.

A hot, greek god like man in my bed at night and then up in the morning to prepare breakfast for us - my life is complete.

He turns around smoothly and places a peck on my cheek, his lips linger there for a little until he turns round to continue with the food.

Whilst he is doing most of the work I get ourselves a drink each and set the island, once I'm finished with this, I sit up on the stools and lovingly watch my mate prepare us breakfast.

He finally turns round, after many grumbles from my stomach, with bacon sandwiches lathered in tomato ketchup, pancakes with maple syrup covering them, fresh fruit salad.

Wait, is this still my house or a bloody hotel?!

My mouth waters at the sight of the food and my stomach rumbles even more as if it has eyes of its own. Ash places the beautiful food down in front of us and being the polite person I am, I let him choose what he wants first as he made it all.

I take a bacon bap, opening it just to check that the bacon is crispy - crispy bacon is the best type of bacon, am I right or am I right?

I also take a few pancakes and smother them in maple syrup, I also take a few spoonfuls of fruit - gotta get those proteins.

We eat in silence, the food taking priority at the moment.

"You remembered I like crispy bacon, I'm surprised." I say.

He lifts his brow up and finishes what he's eating and then replies, "Of course, all those sleepovers how could I not forget the way you like them - over the years you got me into them."

I laugh and he smiles at this, I love the sincerity and love in our relationship - it's already forming.

Once we finish our meal I take away the plates and start washing up, Ash comes up behind me and encases my torso with his muscular arms, I lean back into him and close my eyes in approval.

I take him by surprise by turning round and pushing him against the island counter and attacking his lips, mine covering his, his hands automatically go to play with my hair - his fingers always doing wonders.

I also entangle my fingers in his black natural curls, our kiss still dominant, our tongues now tasting each other's mouths, our love and passion showing through this kiss.

Our intense makeout session interrupted by the knocking on my door, I never usually find that annoying but in this case it's very frustrating.

We both part from each other, I gradually make my way to the door, while I'm doing that I also shove my hair into a messy bun and sort out my now creased hoodie.