Chapter 31

adella pov -

It's now morning and I lie in bed staring up at the ceiling, with a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Ashton lies completely asleep and content beside me while I contemplate what I'm going to do about Russell's proposal as I know I need to reply today.

I continue to lie there and I feel shuffling beside me, I look over to my left and see Ashs silver eyes looking intently back into mine.

"Morning amor, how are you?" He asks normally but his voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Mmhmm, good and yours?" I reply whilst leaning into him and placing soft kissed on his shoulder and collarbone.

"Starting this early are we?" He chuckles and I respond with more kisses and a light laugh. The real reason was that I knew I wouldn't be here tomorrow morning or some many mornings in the near future.

Realistically, this could be my last lie in with Ashton as I don't know what Russell has planned but I want to make the most of it. I'm currently blocking out my emotions discreetly from Ashton so he can't see what I'm thinking about my plan to leave.

I carry on my assault on his skin, loving the feel of the sparks when our bodies touch. He then leans down and  kisses me, his one hand cupping my cheek. He looks into my eyes and we sit like that, almost as if time has just slowed down and it's just us two.

I then quickly bounce out of bed and giggle happily and hurry downstairs. I grab my IPhone X and go into the Sonos app and play my Throwback Playlist through all the downstairs rooms.

I squeal when the first song comes on, loving it and knowing exactly what I'm about to do. The song is 'Push the Button' by the Sugababes. I see Ash walking down the stairs with a confused look on his face, I swiftly grab his hand and drag him into the living room and shove him on the couch.

He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows, I start dancing to the music, trying to be sexy for my mate. I run my hands through my hair and shake my hips to the tune, like they do in the music video. I run my hands up and down my body, it only covered in my short, red satin top and my panties.

His face soon turns from confused to ecstatic, I walk seductively over to him and try my best to be sexy - don't know how that's going. I look at my mate through my lashes and slyly climb onto his lap, my hands running up and down his chest and through his hair while I grind on him.

Soon enough the song ends and I try to climb off his lap but his arms don't allow me to.

"Can I have another one?" He asks like a little boy asking for sweets but I shake my head. I hear the next song and it's 'Moves like Jagger' from Maroon 5 and I love this song but I can't dance sexually to it.

Instead I get off his lap and start to sing, closing my eyes and running my hands through my hair while swaying my hips a small bit. I find my back being pressed with Ash's bare chest and he dances along with me. His hands shaking round my waist while mine go to his hair and neck.

He then sings the male lyrics and I open my eyes, thoroughly surprised at his good vocal tuning and I then continue our duo by singing Christina Aguilera's words. That's how the morning carries on, both of us dancing and singing to songs; without a care in the world. Both of us laughing and having fun, it's turning out to be one of the best days of my life so far. Key words 'so far' as I know by the end of the day, it will be my worst.

It's around 11am when we stop and sink into the couch, both heavily breathing and leaning into each other. I make bacon baps after the loud rumbles from the monster stomachs inside Ash and I and feed my mate breakfast, loving the sound of him groaning at the tastiness of food. He says cheekily once we've finished our food, "I'm about to get in the shower, you care joining me? You know sometimes I get a bit lonely."