01.Its over

Bandage on my forehead, eyes were swollen, loosely attached duppatta with my dress. Looking exactly opposite to the way I was looking earlier.

The man on my left holding my waist so tight that I couldn't even breath properly as if he is saying from now onwards you have to breath with my permission.

The girl whom i trusted the most is standing right there on my right hand side looking beautiful as always and calm I don't know why she is so calm does she know what exactly happened if she know all this then why she is calm she should be roaring right now. And here I am.. Sumaiya, in a metro city, Delhi.

In a unknown place, unknown building facing an unknown door on which a name plate was saying that this house belongs to Raichand's. Raichand's who are they? I never heard about them from his mouth. Thousand of thoughts, millions of questions but all I know is that why this is happening to me.

If I rewind my 5 hours back I was a happy person.

5 hours earlier

Today I am very happy.. and why shouldn't be happy it's my wedding today with the man which is selected by my family. I was all ready I looked my self in the mirror.

It is not my dream wedding dress but yeah it pretty good. A red color kurta having golden embroidery work on it with a sharara salwar of off white color, the duppata was pinned perfectly with my dress in that manner that it's heavy work is clearly visible.

The eye makeup was done beautifully. I never saw myself such beautiful. I was spending my lone time and suddenly I hear something.

"Who's there?" I asked "is it you farhie"

I saw a hand covered my face and it went all black.

When I came back to my senses I seen myself lying on bed my eyes were heavy and all vision got blurred but I was sure people were gossiping about me my close ones are crying somehow I manage to lift myself up and I lost my balance I was about to fall but those hands save me. Hands, those hands were of faheem he looked at me and smiled.

all I could say at that time was "paani..!!" "Water" i said, and then i fel a slap on face which was given by my chachi jee ( aunty) "Water.. she needs water!! Somebody give her poison" said my aunty angrily in a loud tone. I saw my mother was crying and demanding for poison too before I could say or ask anything I saw my aunty was again comming to slap me i closed my eyes in fear. I heard faheem is saying "What are you doing chachi? It's not all her fault, or may it's not her fault. By the grace of God I reached there and.." "and.. and.. and nothing beta..(son) you didn't save her it's all our fault we gave her so much of freedom, we trusted her so much and she broke it, spoil our name" said my mom
I ran towards her and hold hands to ask what is happening why everyone is Judging me for no reason but my mom pushed me away. I can see anger in her eyes. "Now who will marry her? The barati's ( members of bride-groom's party) are already left and groom is not ready to accept her" a voice among the many said. Silence all over. No body was saying a thing. Suddenly I heard a voice "I am still ready to marring her" it was of faheem. What does he men still ready to? Before I could say anything my father remove his pagdi ( turban) and about to put in his feet but he stop him. Without wasting anytime Soon I was send back to room to get ready properly then I realized the kurta which I was wearing was inside out salwar was dirty due to mud was there, my hairs were messy,eye make up was gone.
I asked questions to my family that what is my fault in the name of answer all I get is slaps.tears.slap again.
The nikah was done faheem stood up and ask permission to take me with him I was not ready to go with him and I still don't believe that I married to my nightmare.
We were out of the house and "never came back here, you spoil our name, pride and respect. You are dead to us." Said my mom and shut the door on my face. I was crying as hell knocking the door continuously but no reply from there. I was there for minutes crying.knocking the door but nothing happened in the favour of me.
"Let's go to home. Our home" said faheem holding my arm. I was feeling numb i go with him sat on his bike. Yes bike the most weird bidai one could imagine.
We reached his house I was scared as hell because I know I am not his mother's first choice. I stood there maintaining distance from him. I saw he was knocking the door and his mother opened it they were talking I couldn't hear a thing but I can imagine and I am sure she was not letting us in soon people were start gathering and they were looking at me with disgusting eyes. Suddenly his father signals me to come forward I go there and I was slowly climbing the two stairs which was there before the main door.
"Assalamua..." I said and here I received a slap again which shook me "chup. Silence" said his mother and she pushed me away i loose my balance and fall from two stairs which costs me minor injury.
"Mom..!!" He shout and ran towards me to pick me up " if you don't want us fine. But don't insult her she is my wife now. I am leaving this house right now"
"Wife.. this is not my daughter in law I can't accept a girl who already slept with someone else on her wedding day.." before she could complete her sentence he grabbed my waist and drag me towards the road as the road came I stopped there he saw me I was crying again and thinking what happened to me I didn't sleep with someone I collect the words and dare to utter them "Roopali.. take me there" he looked me for a while and did a phone call.
We reached to Roopali's house
I saw her and hugged her tightly and burst into tears. She noticed bleeding on forehead soon she did bandage and before I could say anything she again hugged me and said "relax I know everything.. I am with you" "thank you" all I could say is thank you.
"We have only 20 mins to reach to airport are you ready roopali?" He asked
"yeah leme bring my bag"
"Hurry up then we are in cab"
I dont understand what is happening.
we reached to the airport faheem bought us the tickets. Soon boarding announced, i excused myself for washroom faheem tell Roopali to go and he will come with me.
I went to loo I saw myself in mirror I was looking horrible the kajal was smudged, the lip balm faded and the hairs was messy than the messier. I washed my face. And went inside sit on cammode for sometimes I heard our names were taking for boarding it was the second announcement I was hearing about us. Us me and faheem they were taking our name as Mrs. And Mr. faheem.
I unlocked the door and I found him standing in front of ladies washroom like really he is not leaving me for a second what he wants to show.
"Hey man it's ladies washroom what are you doing here" a lady said as she entered in.
"I was helping my wife with her dress, since no one was in so she called me."
I nodded in positive and we left the loo soon we board the plane and reached Delhi.

Present.
"Are you opening the gate or shall we check in in a hotel"
"In a minute"
I heard a familiar voice and soon the door was open "hotel trivago" Kunal replied
Yes he was non other than Kunal I forgot everything and looked at Roopali she was busy with her phone call we entered in after the Arti and grah pravesh which he organized.
We entered in Hall where a semi circle Sofa was there we sat for a while nobody was ready to talk.
"I have only two bedrooms, so one is for girls and one for boys that will be the fair division" said Kunal to break the silence
"I married this girl after so many problem do you think I will leave her alone now. And that too today's night?" Faheem said
Kunal show the way to bed room on which DND sign was hanging, I go inside the bed was covered with roses mild fragnance of perfume was making the room more romantic and soon the door was locked.
I was thinking about roopali she is facing that man whom she never want to face. I dont know why this all is happening I hope all this is a dream but it wasn't.
I heard unlocking or door faheem is in the room now.
I saw him and stand the facing my back towards him. He put his hands on my shoulder undo the dupatta and kissed me on my neck. Before I could say or turn towards him he start unzipping my kurta. I stopped him but didn't listen
"Faheem please you know that i dont want this marriage"
" You dont me to be you husband but here we are." He said while his hands were doing his job that is removing my kurta.
"Faheem stop it. I am not ready yet i cant accept this marriage. This marriage means nothing to me." I replied while turning towards him and taking my kurta back which means I was all half nude in front of him wearing fancy bra which was showing my half of boobs through the net the only part was covered which was the nipple area. I was trying to cover my body with my hands and I said "I can't accept you as my husband. I don't feel the same way as you do I am sorry I.." I saw his eyes were red he was staring me
"Shut up... Just shut up ok" he pushed me on bed
I was fall on bed I got scared by seeing his this side I was scared as hell, I was doing heavy breathing due to that my breasts were moving up and down. He took few steps towards me. My breath got more heavier he roams his hand on my entire body resulting I started shivering.
He was on me.. kissing my collor bone hardly, pressing my boob with hand and holding my hand with other one. I warm drop of tear roll down from my eyes. I never want this to be happened. Now he is bitting my stomach as if he will eat the flesh from there.
"Faheem you are harrasing me."
He stopped biting. He stood up from me and gave me deadly look. But this time didn't scare
"You did this right? You were in my room. This was all your plan to get me. Get me here on bed"
He kissed me so hard I couldn't move or breath I was not reciprocate but he was continuously trying to push his tongue into my mouth but soon he gave up.
He slapped me hard that my nose start bleeding. And he leave the room and I was there in room all alone.