40. I am Pregnant?

It had been days since Emanuel sir offered me job and it is really great. It is just awesome here, the environment, peoples everybody. Though I miss my family but i cant go to them not again. I am not that happy but content.

I think about emanuel sir. He is really a gentleman. A great mentor, A friend, he gave me roof to stay. He was a great friend, Before everything happened.Why cant my life be normal. Suddenly i started to feel dizzy.I was losing but emanuel held me.

"There carefull....!!" Said Sir "Cant have you falling...!!"

I smiled at him and he winked at me.We leave for lab, during the ride he spoke-

"You dont talk to your mom, Your friends." He said "I remember i have to keep your cell with me and now it just stays there poor soul" He said playfully.

I smiled at him.Though his words made me realise how much i am missing my family.

"Tell me sumaiya please...!" He said

"I cant.." i just spoke with heavy voice.

I get emotional easily these day. I get back to my work, after lunch Emanuel call me,

"Sumaiya...!!" He said and hand me paper "I want you to fill these blanks"

"Okay.." I said and after filling and hand it over to him.

"Name- Sumaiya" he start reading...

"No Ali? No surname?" He asked

"No, I just want my own identity without any surname" I smiled

"Good" he said "Marital status- ..., Why didn't you fill this?"

"Well..." I lost my words

"You're single right?" He spoke

"Well... Yeah.. I am now..."

"Ok leme write, status- Single" he cut me in between

"Cool... These will help" he said and put the form into his drawer.

I was leaving lab and i was feeling tired as hell I never felt that tired. I dont know. I dont know why i am becoming so moody... Bitchy and emotional these days. I suddenly felt dizzy and i missed the bike coming towards me. Everything went black.

I opened my eyes in the hospital and doctor came.

"Mrs. Emanuel...!!"

Wait what did she call me? I look at her, she spoke again-

"I m glad you are awake" she said "You and your baby both are safe."

"Baby..!!" I wispered

"Yeah..!! You're almost 2 months pregnant"

I saw Sir Emanuel coming towards me with lots of questions I guess.

"From now you have to take proper diet, look at you... You're so week" she said

"Thanks... Kate!" He said "will you please give us a moment"

"Sure" she said and leave

I looked at emanuel. He looked at me.

"Sir... I... Let me explain" I begin to speak

"Take care of your baby please" he said with sad tone.

His kindness broke me, and I cried covering my face. I told him everything. As i was crying he put his finger on my lips.

"Hush...!!! now all will be ok" he said and to my surprise he  kissed my forehead "Now sleep..!! You will discharge tomorrow, I am outside call me when you need anything"

Emanuel's pov

I thought I was over her.It has been years but there is something she is hiding. Something is eating her alive. The girl who said just because she respect me as a mentor doesnt mean i can flirt. It is not that girl. Its just shadow of that girl.

I sneak to her and her cheek always got tear stained,My heart clench.That girl though is a magnet to problems . She cant stay out of trouble ever. I smiled at the past,But i was worried and i wanted that jovial girl back.

She was feeling dizzy having nausea and sort of morning sickness. As a doctor i knew them but i cant except it. I dont want to when I ask her Marital status she look nervous I don't know why?

It was in the evening. She could have been hit by the bike. I just felt her going limb. I took her to the hospital.

"Mr. Emanuel!" Doctor calls me

"Yeah... How's she doctor? Is she fine? What happened to her!?"

"She is fine and there is good news?"

"Good news?"

"You're wife is expecting Mr Emanuel" said doctor with a wide smile, but smile fades.

She is pregnant, but she is not even married? What if she is married, divorce or... My brain is bursting now.

"She is not my wife..!!" I yelled at him

Doctor look at me with wide eyes, as if I did a crime.

"Ummmm... She is not just my wife she is my life" I covered up.

What a cover up... Cliche

"Can meet her?" I asked and doctor nodded.

I went inside, sumaiya looks at me. I guess the nurse already told her. I ask nurse Kate to leave us alone for a moment.

"Sir... I... Let me explain" she begins to speak

The name Faheem. The guy is stupid to let her go and i will bring that jovial girl not for anyone but for her own kid. I will have to be strong for her.

"Take care of your baby please" all I can manage to say.

She was crying, and my heart was pounding.

"Hush...!!! now all will be ok" I said and kissed her forehead "Now sleep..!! You will discharge tomorrow, I am outside call me when you need anything"

Christmas Surprise! ✨🎄

How's the Chapter?

You like Emanuel's caring side?

Are you missing Faheem?

What you want to see in next Chapter?

Any suggestions?