33. Reunited

Finally ammi is arrived, we ate our breakfast in silence yet for me that silence was deafening.

"Where are your bags?" Said My ammi

"I will bring them down" said Faheem and he ran towards our room.

"Ammi please listen to me he is sorry for-"

"Do you even know what he is doing with you?" Ammi spoke harshly.

"Raheema!!" My father roared "I know you are upset but that doesn't mean, you will treat my princess like this"

"Baba..!!" I gave him a tight hug "I don't wanna leave him please..!!"

"Here are the bags aunty" Faheem said and place the bags near my mom.

She gave a disgusting look to faheem and said,

"Lets go.!" Mom said

She held my hand tightly and pull me but I stood there frozen. What killed me inside was, faheem sending me away.

"Jamy say something...Please...!!" I begged and hold his hand tightly

"Sumaiya.!!" ammi spoke firmly. "That was it" and she pulI my roughly and i loose the grip from his hand.

I was crying like hell nobody give a damn.

"That's it mom..!!" I yank my hand "It is my marriage. I never realised that , till today it was my truth. Faheem is a part of me, I can't go . But if he doesn't stop me.... Then I think he wants to leave me."

With a heavy heart, I looked around the house. Too many memories sprung.Good and bad both. We were at the door.

Suddenly faheem hugged me from behind. I felt hotness of his tears. I smiled and breathed harshly. I held his hand my own tears were not stopping.He turned me around.

"I thought I can let you go. I thought... I thought I will live, I can't mishtu...I can't..." He sobbed uncontrollably.

I held his hand and squeezed his shoulder tight .We both were broken from our trance by ammi's furious voice,

"Sumaiya leave him, we are getting late"

"Please Mom... he is my hus.. hus.. husband i can't leave him."

Ammi was stoic.

"...you said and taught me to be happy with husband no wonder whether he treats you like a queen or normal wife, never leave him if he doesn't earn stood by his side like Rock and never leave him.... I am following your teaching mom and my husband need me I love him mom..." I cried my heart out

"Okay.. then forget your mother" my Mom said with moist eyes.

I kneeled in front of all of them,

"Please mom  . I love him and i love you too, I can't breath without him. I am incomplete without you mom"

I heard a thud near me Faheem was kneeling too.

"I know maa i am an disappointment to you. I broke your trust. I never deserved her.." he said and look at my dad "Uncle take her with you please... take my second mother but do me a favour kill me.... I will be a living corpse without her. Nobody cared for me more than you,Just kill me..Please..."  He started sobbing.

We both sat there for like eternity.

"My decision is final Sumaiya stand up, you're coming with-"

"Enough Raheem" my father spoke finally "Can't you see our children they are begging, since when you become so stonehearted?"

With that I stood up. What i did not realise was , faheem was holding my hand . It constrict my heart.