Not an Update

Not an update
.
.
.
.
Hello everyone how are you all hope you're escaping the unscathed COVID19?
How's the situation in your country/city?
Are you people enjoying quarantine? Well i am not, because work from home sucks.
I will update the chapter of HIMO very soon either tomorrow or day after tomorrow for sure. Till then enjoy the story of my very good friend and an amazing writer Roopali did you people read her previous stories? If not then do read them they all are completed.
.
.
.

Go visit her profile Roopli to read some exciting stories

Meet Aman Sahay 32 years old cold hearted very known businessman, he is man of his words but things change lately and something worse happen to his life and get married to her childhood friend rithika.
.
.
Say hello to Ritika sinhs in 25 years of her life she has seen the best and worst side of life. Only she knows how cruel and disgusting Aman is and can be. Her life turns up side down when she get married to him.
.
.
.
.

"Sir I applied for a divorce..." I took a deep breath and continue "because I broke the agreement before 5 years, So terms of extension or child support are nullified you don't have to worry"

"Ritu what are you talking about!!!!" He said rubbing his temples.

"Amam I mean sir I am pregnant..." I took a deep breath "again and I am sorry".

He looked at me with dark eyes and said
"The maintenance, schools, check ups, fees . How will you take care of that? Care to explain?".

"Don't worry sir, I have everything covered the allowance you gave me was more than sufficient and with the savings, I have started a cafe and it works pretty fine".

"What about my family they all adore you.
You cannot tell them what we had , they think we are...we are in love" he said with stern face
.

Here is the little bit highlight of the amazing story. Hope you will show some love to her.