22. Revenge

Faheem's POV

She is lying right next to me. I took her virginity finally, I wanted to took her pride since the day we got married but she called me molester or a rapist, I decided to wait, wait untill she said that she is ready to have sex with me.

Look at her face so pure, beautiful, glowing like a diamond, flawless like nothing else, but this face this fuckin innocent face I hate this face.

I hate her since the day I decided to marry her.

I remove my gaze from her face and leads to the balcony, I lit the cigarette and took a puff. I was thinking about her, about past few days, about Zunaira, about that dark day. She might forget but I will never forget that day Miss Sumaiya Ali, or i can say Mrs. Faheem.

"Now wait and watch, what this moron can do. Welcome to the hell wife" i mumbelled to myself and drag the cigarette.

"I will punish you for every thing you've ever done to me. I will make sure you cry every night and curse yourself for being such a bitch with me"

"Mrs Faheem, i will break your heart, your trust beyond the repair. I promise you darling"

I was thinking all these thoughts and my phone buzzed.

Kunal:- hey! What's up buddy.

I received a text from Kunal, I can only trust him, he is brother from another mother.

Me:- nothing much just smoking you?

Kunal:- Nothing just random Office work.

Me:- I got a good news for you

Kunal:- tell me

Me:- I took her virginity finally

I receive no reply from him, I know he had seen my messages but not replying I decided to call him.

"Hello" I said

"Why are you doing this Faheem?" He sighed.

"You know very well"

"I know but, you know what will be the concequences-"

"I know everything, did you forget what she did to me, to my dad?"

"I will still stop you Faheem, in the end you will hurt more than her because you still love her"

"I don't love her Kunal I am telling you for the 1000th time, I don't fuckin love her"

"Fine don't get angry, now what is the plan? Next what you took her virginity now what?" Kunal asked "are you going to divorce her?"

"Well No i will do more worse to her, i will punish her for every single thing. Make her cry-"

"Faheem, she consider me as her brother.. please back off this game you are playing is dangerous"

"No I won't back off... How could you forget that day-"

"May she has her own reasons?"

"I don't care she could have told me"

"Faheem-"

"Enough, let me sleep now and. I thought you're by my side but you.."

By that I cut the call and throw the phone aside. And thinking about that day

Flashback

Today is the day, I am going to or I can say we, my family is going to ask her parents about our marriage. Here I am getting ready wearing the shirt she gifted me on my birthday hope she remember. I know she rejected me but it was earlier now I am engineer in Austria, I earn decent amount and I can take care of her and her studies I know she wanted to pursue either PhD or research career.