38. The Fate

I came home wearing a long face, i loosen my tie and thinking about what omair said to me.I was shocked to listen to omair that time, It was like someone had just punctured my lungs i couldn't breathe.

I broke her,I damaged her, I pushed her to that level where there is nothing but just heartbreak sorrow and pain. I dont know what to do? I have no idea where she is right now. Is she ok?

The first thing come to my mind is to call my parents...our parents. Maa ...!! but i cant, what if she asked about her? What I am gonna say to her? She trusted me and I....!!

I thought and i decided to call Roopali . She can help me no wonder she will yell abuse me but she will eventually tell me about her. I called her and She picked up.

"Hi....!!!" she said enthusiastically " look who is back..!! How's it going?"

I was confused so I chose silence.

"You must be wondering how I know about this" she said "It was just sumaiya said she will be back after her 3 month honeymoon."

I just said ok.

"I am so jealous...!!" She said "ok tell me where is I need to talk, you know girls talk"

I hung up on her, as I don't want to answer any of her questions

I called kunal.

"Hello..!" He said over the call

I was silent.

"Hello you there?"

Silence

"Hellow am i audible to you... Faheem... Hello!"

"I loose her me kunal" i managed to said.

"You what"

"She left me... She left here all alone!!"

"What are you talking about?"

I told him the entire story

"Are you crazy..!!! How can you even do that?"

"I am sorry...!!"

"You should be..." He said

*Sigh*

"Now what?"

"I don't know where is she, how is she? I want her kunal i want her back" i said in between my crying.

We talk for few more minutes, and as I already know, he didnt know anything . I was helpless.

I called her number, but as expected it was changed.

Damn Mishtu.

I threw my cell in frustration. It was broken and it brought back all my memories every corner of this house was mocking me.

I just stood there the abyss opening and the darkness consuming me again.

Sumaiya's POV

The first thing i did after that night was to apply for my transfer, from Austria to Hyderabad, India. Thanks to arjun i was granted the transfer in three days. I waited for a week for faheem to come to his senses and apologize but he didnt.l, hence my doubts were getting stronger and stronger.

Omair had his revenge but what broke me was why faheem married me? He wanted revenge and i felt betrayed. Every emotion in me was screaming not to trust omair faheem cant did that to me, but i was Wrong.Everything he did to me came, Faheem had his conquest.

*Flashback*

"Jamy please stop... jamy..." I ran down the stairs.

"Jamy please...!" I tried hold his hand to stop him, But he jerked my hand away and he took his car and went away.

I cried near the door, I was crying my heart loud.

"Tsk...Tsk..." He stood right behind me "you said your husband loves you.. trusts you..." Omair said and sat down to my level.

I was crying trying not to listen to him, and I covered my ears.

"Babe.." he forcefully remove my hand "listen to me, he never loved you, he was using you to take his revenge....!!"

"You're lying...!!" I said and stood up "get out right now, he might be angry now but he will listen to me"

"You wish...!! Darling" He said smiling "Do you have his phone or laptop? From where you can access his mail"

"Yes why?" I asked confused

"Great..!!" He smirked "go and check his mails, messages which he sent to Kunal... Okay!"

I get and ran to our room, I grab his phone and start reading all the conversation in between him and kunal, i couldn't believe my eyes.

"He... He... Was taking his re... Revenge" I cried "just because I reject him"

I was crying like a mess, soon my phone rang and it was from Arjun. I told him everything he said he will pick me up from my house.

I agreed.

*Present*

Now that I am thinking about all the time I spend with him, the person lost admist all that was me.... What did i ever wanted was him to love me, Once...only once if he would have listened me.

We would have been together. As usual his anger his jealousy... his opinions ...everything was his and not for us. So i decided to live my own life.

I have distanced myself from everyone. Maa, Roopali, Momina and my whole family. I was not happy but i was content.

I am working with another branch of ABZ pharmaceuticals or I can it's a private lab basically.

I was working in lab suddenly to my shock, i met my old mentor. The mentor who once had feelings for me or I can say I was kinda attracted towards him too... I was 19years old, I hid it from him.

I just shook my head. No more thoughts of him. Relax Sumaiya it's just him, he is married now, may be...!! 

I smiled at Professor Emanuel.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Huh... well I... ummmm" was all i managed.

He smiled his panty dropping smile.

"You work here?" He questioned

"Yes Sir..!!" I answered

He stare at me for a moment, he was staring into my eyes, as a result my cheeks were tomato red, I cleared my throat just to distract him.

"Coffee and dinner with me?" He asked

"I... Me..?" I fumbled

"Yes, me any problem Miss I-Know-Everything.?"

*************

Finally I updated, yeah I know it's not a great chapter but is it that bad?

What Faheem will do now?

And finally Sumaiya's POV did you like it?

Did you like the New entry of Professor Emanuel?

Will she accept his dinner invitation?

So many questions I wanna ask but before that answer my these questions.

Do Vote, comment and share the story. 😍❤️