09. Official Date and Kiss

As I sit down, I see faheem staring at me.
"Mishtu, you look really beautiful. Don't get me wrong, you always look amazing. But you're breathtaking"

I take a deep breath. "You know...I'm pretty sure friends don't give each other compliments like this."

He smirks, "who said we were going to be just friends."

My eyes widen. I look into his ocean brown eyes, taking deep breaths. "I thought we agreed to be friends,And take thinks slow"

With a big grin on his face, "I don't remember agreeing to anything of the sort. Look Mishtu, you and I both know that I'm attracted to you since adulthood or may be childhood and your attracted to me probably after marriage. So before you start arguing, I've seen you checking me out."

I blush by his comment. He's completely right.

"If you can give me one good reason why this shouldn't be a date, I'll consider just being your friend."

I exhale slowly, "I'm not sure I'm ready to date or not and I m just I don't know"

He clasps his hands on the table.
I look around at other couples, afraid to meet Faheem's intense gaze.

I finally gather the courage to look at him and it looks as if he's looking into my soul. "Okay, I will try to date you"

He smiles and puts his hand on mine, "thank you, So It's our first date and I would like to spend the time getting to know each other."

Amused I look at him and laughed a bit, "hahaha.. as if you dont know me well huh.. "
He stairs blankly. And he also burst into laughter.

"Do you plan on staying around here, like where we are living currently or do you think you will be stationed in another location? See, I know your company has given you a big apartment with all the luxury" I ask.

He gets a huge grin on his face, "ahhh...trying to plan our future already."

I chuckle at him, "keep dreaming."

He continues "And the answer to your question is no. I don't plan on moving anytime soon, because this house where we are living is close to my office"

"Can I ask you something?" I said.
"Hmmm.. sure"
"I.. I... I want to do Job" i said and look down at the table clothes
"Eat your food" he ordered
"You didn't gave me ans.."
"We'll discuss this later" he smiled.
We had our food silently. Few looks and questions were exchanged.

Faheem and I leave the restaurant. As I'm sitting in the passenger seat, I have my hand placed on my thigh. I feel a warm hand reach over and lace our fingers together. I look at faheem and he isn't even looking at me, but has a grin on his face. Real smooth Mr.Faheem.

We arrive to our apartment and I get out of the vehicle and faheem walks me up to the step.

God...I'm so nervous. Is he going to kiss me? I feel like I could throw-up.

We get to the steps,
"Good night faheem." I give a small wave.

He smiles, "goodnight Mishtu by the way I live with you in this same apartment."

I turn to walk up and faheem's hand grabs mine and spins me into him. His other reaches to the side of my face and he plants his lips on mine. I'm shocked by the sudden movement, but instantly kiss him back. My arms go around his neck and he deepens the kiss. His hands moved to my waist, pulling me into him.

My entire body is on fire. The way he kisses me makes me feel like I'm the only person in this world. I slowly run my hands down to his chest, I can feel every muscle contract from my touch.