Faheem's POV II

We entered the mall, she was looking gorgeous as always in her long kurti and ankle jeans. Her hairs were neatly done, the mall was full with peoples and here I am gawking at her.

"Stop it faheem" she snapped

"Stop what?" I asked in a teasing way
She look at me angrily.

" You know better than me" she said and put her hair strands behind her ear

I laced her fingers with mine and slightly brushed her hairs.

" Okay". I smiled.

She rolled her eyes. I hate this thing when she rolled her eyes.

All the time she was trying to leave my hand but I didn't.

We went to our favorite section Archie's and book shop. She was picking up the non fiction novels and i was looking for some thriller suspense. This was the time i leave her hand.

"Thank you" she said sarcastically

I was about to say but my phone rang.

"Hello.. Mr. Steven"

"Hello Mr. Faheem firstly Congratulations for your wedding."
"Thank you sir"

"I called you on purpose, as you applied for 1 month holidays but I want you here as soon as possible"

"Sir but I can't...."

"I don't wanna hear anything from you. You are our trust worthy employee and this conference is very important to us and to you too."

"I don't care sir, I can't come there before my holidays I have to spent time with my wife she needs me..."

"Faheem this is an golden opportunity if you miss this you will regret your whole life."

" My decision is final sir. Thanks for calling"

I cut the call.

I leads towards the book shop again I found her exactly at the same position where I leave her. God this girl and her love towards books.

"Find anything interesting?" I asked on purposely because I know what will be her answer.

" Nahh.. all are same "

I chuckled.
"What?"

" How could all book be same? I mean I know you love Khalid Hosseini's books we are buying this. No more argument I need"

She nodded positively.

We went to other sections too.

"I am tired lets go back" she said while making a pout.

"Ok and never do this"

"Do what?" She asked

"This" I said while making pout.

She burst into laughter.

"Look at... Look at ... Look at your face" she said while laughing.

I smiled back, grab her hand and leads to elevators.

"We can use escalator" she said suddenly
I know she is a claustrophobic person and scared of elevators.

"Don't worry I am with you nothing will happen. Just Hold my hand"

She nodded.

I told her to hold my hands and She did exactly that. I like it when she listens to me without opposing .

We went into the lift. With her, holding my hands i felt complete. She completed my soul . I will make her fall for me as i promised to myself.
I was lost in my thoughts, i heard she was speaking .

"Thank you i can pay you back".

I glared at her.

She looked down.

I smiled.

"What..?" she snapped.

"You.." I mouthed.

She scowled.

We were in our little bubble and the lift came to an halt.

I got a call, I leave her hand and went out of the elevator. urghhh work sucks . I took the call and suddenly i heard her scream my name.

"FAHEEEMMM...!!!" She screamed which gave me goosebumps.

Damn me i ran towards the lift again. But there was mob of people.
FUCK...!! I shouted in my head. I should have listened to her and used the escalator.

Suddenly lift stopped; there was a power cut. I can't think straight now.

"Sumaiya please you can stand me ; a closed lift is nothing"

I chanted in my head but my subconscious said

"yeah she is a claustrophobic, enjoy hers and your pain, which you caused just to hold her hand."

I cursed and waited.

I dropped my ears to the door I couldn't hear anything. I bang the door as much i can few came and Console tell me to relax.

"SUMAIYA... SUMAIYA...!! Can you hear, just speak up GOD DAMNIT!!"

I shouted while banging the door.
My blood was boiled, I feel so helpless.

"Mishtu..!!!" I screamed and almost a year roll down.

"Faheem...!!!" I heard her voice.
I feel happy i tell her to keep talking to me.

Curse me mishtu...That's all i could do ; that's what i have done my whole life apart from marrying her.

Soon the electrician came and tell me that it is fine and should back off.
I saw her. She ran towards me and hugged me.

"Shhh...!! Relax everything is fine." I consoled her.

She was shivering. I hold her waist more tightly. Telling her again and again that everything is fine. People stat gathering and staring at us. I feel uncomfortable.

I tried to push her away but as I push her a little bit away she put her head into my chest. I can hear her sobbing. God what I have done.

" I want to go home" she demanded.
"Yes we are going you stop crr.." before i could complete.

"Your home..Our home. " She replied. And gave stress on word our.

I feel really happy. That she wants to go with me back to Austria. I move my fingers through her hair. While she was still sobbing in my chest

"Faheem.." she said
"Hmmm..!!"

"Never leave my hand...!!"

She said
while looking straight into my eyes.

"Never"

I replied and gave her a bone crashing hug. I don't care about people now if she can reduce the distance between us I can too. I want to kiss her that moment but all I could give her is a hug and I kissed her head.