14. Let's the Party Begin

Before reading let me thank you to Roopli my friend without her help this chapter will not be completed.

So thank you Roopali ❣️

And peepz do check out her story which has amazing content, and full of suspense.

So now happy reading

---------------------------------------------------------

After reaching to the suite I didn't speak a word to him because I was angry on him whatever he did in the conference room, I took out my cocktail dresses.
So I have now put on the strapless peachy coloured dress that hugs my upper body and from below it leaves floral traces of lace, as if the lace has been cut in spiral pieces and left hanging from waist to below. The spiral piece reveals the front of my legs but also covers the back of them.

"It's very beautiful" faheem said

I blush at his comment, giving him a grateful smile. God i.. i have to be angry damn.

He has scrubbed up well himself, he's wearing a black suit, a white linen shirt with a bow. His attire makes him look even more stunning than ever.

"Like what you see?" He has noticed my gawking.

I bite my lower lip as I nod.

"So ready?" He asked

"Well wait let me wear few jewellary, then i am ready" i said

I took my diamond-coated earing studs with gold surrounding them, and tuck them into my ears.

The I chose the same necklace set and about to wear that around my neck.

"Let me do this" he said. And took the set from my hand.

I take the wavy curls of my black hair and hold my hair out in order for him to place the necklace on my neck.

I feel his fingers brushing lightly on the skin of my back and instantly heat radiates from my skin into my bones.

I watch him through the mirror and he is concentrating fully on the task on hand. Once he has locked the necklace together, it drops to my upper chest, fitting perfectly near my collar bone.

I let my hair fall from my hands and I am still aware of Faheem's fingers still at my neck. He is tracing his hands to my shoulders as he steps closer so that I feel him from my back.

"You look beautiful" he said. His eyes were closed

I blushed again.

"I wish I could took you for a long drive" he said while,begins to sway our bodies side to side as if in a dance.

"Oh yeah" I chuckled "where would you take me?"

"Well to the place where no body can disturb us" he said and place a kiss on my bare shoulder.

I shivered by his touch.

I cleared my throat and said-

"Aren't we getting late?"

"Hmm" he said

"The party faheem remember?" I said and smiled a little.

He asked me for my hand and i gave him, he gently held it and begins to drag us out of the suite hotel room and onto the elevator.

The interior of the venue or you can say party hall is prominently bright. After we follow the path to the huge hall.
Inside the hall, the lights are lightly dim and I spot about a huge crystal chandeliers and around that 3 small crystal chandelier up at the ceiling which is also consists of party decorations as well as a huge banner "Congratulations Head Engineer Faheem" written on that