05. Hello there Past!

We are going to mall he declared as we finished our breakfast. And by we he means Me and him. He ordered me to get ready. I wear simple jeans and kurti, was doing my hairs and took a glare from mirror saw him getting ready.

He wore his permanent black shirt which was tightly hugging her biceps and grey trousers with Anderson's belt . Damn this man carry himself so confidently.

( Outfit of Faheem )👆( Outfit of Sumaiya )👇

( Outfit of Sumaiya )👇

We reached mall and he was staring at me which made me uncomfortable and I feel embarrassing

We reached mall and he was staring at me which made me uncomfortable and I feel embarrassing. I told him to stop but he didn't take his step back in teasing me.

I rolled my eyes I know hated this there are many things which he hate and gave him a blood boil anger including rolling eyes, interrupted by someone while he is talking, hang up call before him etc etc.

All of a sudden he grab my hand and hold it like am going to run away I gave him a stare but he ignored.
We went to a book shop I found my favorite Khalid Hosseini's books. He bought me them. Which made me smile.

" I am tired" I declared and make a pout.

Trust me i dont know why i did that

"Never do that" he said

"Do what" i tease him.

"This" he said while making no no wait trying to make a pout
I laughed and he was staring at me the whole time.

I can't get rid of his image while he was making pout.

OMG he was looking cute

We make our way towards the elevators.

We can use escalators I said but he said

"don't worry"

Don't worry fuck you man he knows that I am claustrophobic and I affraid of lifts then why he is doing this, may be because I laughed at him is this new kind of punishment?

We get inside the elevator I hold his hand tightly and his biceps too close my eyes.

I almost dig my nails into his biceps but he stood like a rock there.

His phone start ringing. Soon the elevators ding and he went out before I could understand something. He was on call.

I was about to take a step out of the elevator and hand pulls me towards itself. I got scared and I shout his name Faheem. But till then the doors were shut.

I lift up my face to saw who it was. He removed his hoodie and looking straight into my eyes, his grip of holding my wrist getting tighter and tighter.

It was him. My ex. Omair
Could I be unlucky anymore. Damn.

I was out words, couldn't think anymore I went into the slide show of my past when I was in a relationship with him how happy we were and then one day I dump him.

I somehow manage to unbridle my wrist.

He move closer to me cutting off the distances between us.

As he took a step closer to me I took a back step I was shivering feeling numb crying what is gonna happen next.

I am in the corner of elevators. But yet he keep moving towards me, he was so close i can actually feel his hot breath against mine. He put his hand on my waist and pull me further close.

"So you're married hunh?" He said

"....."

"If you want to him then why did you leave me? What was wrong in me?" He asked

"....."

He use his another hand to wipe my tears off.

Fuck I was crying, no no.. not in front of him at least

" This marriage is....."

I open my mouth to answer but he interrupted

"Sshhhh..."

He put his finger on my mouth.

" He is the same guy who threatened me on call right?"

He said and put his head in my crock of neck. I tried to push him away but his weight was on my entire body I couldn't succeed.

He pins my hand, and tried to kiss me. I heard the bang and my name Mishtu..

That was him, my husband Faheem.
I got the courage i shouted back his name, and push him forcefully and escape myself from his grip.

The elevator dings. Doors open. I can see him with tinny tears in his eyes frustration on his face.

I ran towards him and hugged him and cry as much as I can. Meanwhile he was consoling me. I wish I could tell him what Happen there inside the elevator.

He hold my waist to gave me bear hug. I dig my face inside his chest. I can hear his increasing heartbeat and feel those abes. I was still thinking about elevator incident.

He is in Delhi. What if he finds me again and tell everything to faheem. No No.. i cant take a risk. Faheem will never forgive me. Should i tell him about my past? Will be able to understand?

" I want to home" i said.

"Yes We are going but stop crr.."

" Your home. Our Home" i interrupted.

What i just said. Our home? That means Austria

I sence his happiness he kissed my head. I feel happy and strange sensation running through my body.

"Faheem never leave my hand"

Never he replied. He kissed my head again and let me normal i was still leaning on his chest.

We went out of the mall he booked a cab.

I sat.

I was again riding the rollercoaster ride to my past. Feel someone's touch. It was Faheem.

He tool my hand into his and kissed my hand and put it on his lap. He was looking straight on roads and said

"don't think too much I am with you now nothing will happen trust me"

I saw his face I find my old best friend caring and sweet. I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes to relax but I was again think about my past.