11. Biological father

"Oh he is my son, Rumaan, but we call him Rumi"

"You have son..!!" I asked her, and my eyes were quite wide. She or faheem never told me about this that Abbas and Momina has a son and that too this much adorable.

"Yeah I am mom" she chuckled " he is 6 years old and..."

"But you and Abbas get married around 2 years back? Uhh lala.. someone was naughty" I tease her.

"Abbas is not his father" she said with a smile.

I was stunned.

"But Abbas is not less than his father he is fulfilling his duties sincerely, since the day we met."

I was listening to her carefully, and thinking who was his biological father then? How did Momina and abbas met? All these questions were running in my mind but chose to keep quite and keep listening.

"So where are you lost?" She asked as I was continuesly looking at her.

"Umm.. well can I ask you something? I replied

"Yes ofcourse"

"Who is Rumi's actual father?"

She take a deep breath and said
"Ashfaq"

I see tears forming in her eyes, yet she continue, " i was 17 years old when I got married to him, due to good relations of my father and my ex father in law my father choose my life to sacrifice."

I hold her hand she again took a deep to control her tears and continue, " I was not ready for that marriage but I left with no choice except to accept ashfaq as my husband. And this marriage was never a happy marriage"

A drop of warm tears roll down from her eyes.

She continues, " i gave my 100% to save this marriage, but he didn't even bother to put his 10%." She took a deep breath. "One thing leads to another and either we end up to having sex or domestic violence. The sex was not sex it was a marital rape."

She finally broke down and tears where terribly flowing. I gave her hug and she continues, " he never wanted me to get pregnant and for that he never choose precaution, he always prefer abortion"

I got goosebumps after hearing this. She break the hug. My words stuck in my throat yet I dare to ask, "why didn't you tell your parents?"

"Because I was Sumaiya, back then".

I looked at her confused.

"Just like you to me my family's reputation was more important to me, than my pride, my self respect."

I lower my gaze, and ask "how did you get rid of him?"

"When I get pregnant for 4th time I decided that this time I am gonna fight for me,for my baby, I tell him about my pregnancy like always he took the appointment for abortion but I ran away from hospital and went to parents tell them about my married life but they said it's your fate your husband is right do whatever he said " She took a deep breath and continue
"I leave the house and I came here Austria with the help of my friends. I was broken as I was divorced, my parents are not ready to accept me but when I came here my biggest question was what I am gonna do? I don't have my documents so nobody will give me job. Then Abbas enters in my life he not only help me during my worst days but also gave me my lost confidence."

I can see the spark in her eyes when she was stating this.

"And he proposed me I got scared as I don't wanna trust anybody, but he gave me space time he knows everything about me, he never give up on me, hence I am Mrs. Momina Abbas"