06. Mr. Possessive

Graz Airport, Austria.

It's almost 30 minutes our flight had landed here. We took our lauggage, and moving towards the exit. I saw a middle aged man holding a board,

" Welcome To Austria... Mrs. Faheem Salman"

So i am Officially Mrs. Faheem salman now. Everybody knows me great

Faheem greet well with him, he told me he is one of the loyalest employee of their company. I shook hand with him.

We sat in his car and the car starts moving. The thoughts of elevators were still chasing me. I told everything about that incident to Roopali afterall she is my secret keeper.

10 hours earlier.

We tell Kunal and Roopali both about our decision to moving back to Austria. Neither of them was happy. Kunal was such a drama and pain in ass. Roopali was staring at me the whole time I couldn't have courage to lift my eyes up and look into those who are asking thousands of questions.

"I should change the clothes and start packing"

I said in a low tone.
"I will help you" said Roopali and followed me to the room.

"So.. you are leaving" she took a deep breath and said " I always knew this time has to come but this soon never thought"

" Me neither"

"But how come so quick? Don't you find any visa problem" she said.
I chuckled " I have 7 year Europe visa Roop"

She rolled her eyes.
"So that's why he took you to the mall, so that he can blast this bomb to you and to us"

"I said to him that I wanna go Austria"

I replied and turn my face to hide my tears.
"WHATTT...!!" She snapped. And turns me again.
I faced her and tears roll down. I hugged her tightly and said-
"I saw him... I saw him... He is in Delhi.. I don't know what to do.. he will definitely take his revenge.." I said in one breath while sobbing.
" Who..? Whom are you talking about?" She asked and trying to console me.
"Omair"
Her eyes wide in shock. there was silence in all over the room.
"Did you tell him about your ex relationship with omair" she said while stammering.
I nodded my head negatively.
"So that's why you wanted to go. Because of him." She said
"......"
" Sum.. running away from problems this was never be you forte. Then why now?"
I keep staring at her. How would I tell her may be this was never my forte but from past few days what life is doing to me. If i keep that in mind then running away from problem is the only escape.
Last time when I face the problem, when I was with omair and caught her red handed then....

Present- In Austria

Car honk.
It brings me back in present.
"Come" faheem said, he open gate car and ask me for my hand. I gave her my hand he holds it gently like a gentleman.
"This my house" he said and gesticulate towards the house. He put his chin on my shoulder and put his hands in my waist and said " from now ours".
I smiled.
He tell me to go inside the house while he and Mr. Phillip ( the driver) taking the lauggage.
I step inside the house.
OMG this house...it's beautiful
The house we were in was a modest two bedroom house with a decent kitchen and a spacious living room
The master bedroom, that had an attached master bathroom, a balcony and a double cot bed. The best part of this house is it has a small little garden in the backyard where few plants are already present. I was admiring the house.
"So you like it?" He said suddenly
"God you scared me" I put my hand on chest where my heartbeat was increase. " It's nice. Where is that..."
"Who? Mr. Phillip? His work is over so he left why?" He asked in confusion
"Nothing I thought I should make tea for him and..."
Before I could complete my sentence he start laughing.
"This is not India. This Austria here people are busy they won't stop anywhere for tea coffee" he said while putting his hands on my shoulder. In return i gave him a forced smile.