17.I am Ready

It's been almost 4 days, we spoke or flirt with each other, faheem is trying his best to convince me, talk to me but everytime i thought to forgive him all the memories of that night came in front of and its really hard for me to forgive.

I was sitting in hall, turning the channels, I have no friends here I don't know how's Roopali doing? I closed my eyes leans back to the couch and thinking about our childhood. I recalled our old conversation,when we were kids.

"Faheem if i got married we will both work and come home and divide chores" I spoke dreamily half joking.

Faheem on the other hand was serious

"Ofcourse Mishtu we will work but your salary will be saved or will be given to your parents and my salary will be used, i am the man."

He continues-

"Chores I will help you with that and you will only and only marry me even though I had to drag you by your hairs to marry me."

We were 16 at that time. I sighed and wiped my tears away, and look at the clock it's already 8:00 pm usually faheem get home at 7:00 pm.

I was worried, I decided call to him, but his phone was switched off and office landline was not reachable.

"Hello Abbas, sumaiya here. Is faheem with you?" I called abbas.

"No, faheem left office early today infact he leaves Office at 4:00 pm"

"Oh.. ok" i said and hung up the call.

Now I am even more worried, he never do this if he stay late in office he call me and informs me but now...
I tried to call him again and again but his phone was switched off.

It's already 9:00 pm I decided to call Abbas again, and tell him my situation I was about to dail his number soon the door bell rang.

I am going to kill this man today, he almost gave a heartattack, how could he do this to me

I was thinking and I opened the gate without even looking into his eyes and said-

"Oh so you come, why don't you stay late there and never switch-"

"Sumaiya" Abbas interrupt me "you have to come with me" he said

His voice was shaking and all the time his gaze was lower

"What happened?" I demanded

"Just come with me, don't worry he is fine"

"What do you mean by he is fine.. what happened to him? Where is he? Answer me god damnit" I said while holding back my tears

"He is in hospital, he met with an accident" Abbas informed

Did he say hospital, what the.. whatt..

I thought and hold the door frame for support, Abbas held me by my shoulder and said-

"Shall we go?"

I nodded.

In City Hospital

I was holding back my tears Abbas took me to the emergency room, I saw him through the glass door, he was sitting on the bed.

His face was looking pale.

"You go inside I am waiting here, I will drop you back" said Abbas