Faheem's POV I

I saw her there in room she was looking beautiful in the wedding dress I couldn't control myself and trying to unzip the dress.

"Faheem please you know that i dont want this marriage" she said

" You dont me to be you husband but here we are." I replied and I removed her kurta.

"Faheem stop it. I am not ready yet i cant accept this marriage. This marriage means nothing to me."

She replied and turn towards me. She was wearing bra only. She said she can't accept me as her husband why... Why can't she all I did just be her husband and her this words gave fuel to my anger.

"Shut up... Just shut up ok"

I pushed her to move her aside but she fall on bed. She got scared I don't want that I am not animal but her boobs were seducing me as a result I couldn't control myself and I land on her she didn't say anything I thought she wanted this too. I touched her for the first time I place my hand on her entire body as if show that I won this teretory.

I was kissing her collor bone hardly, fondling the breast with hand and holding another hand with other one. I heard she was crying.

I looked up in her eyes which makes me feel guilty and I fall from my own grace I never want this to be happened.

"Faheem you are harrasing me."

These words, the word harrasment gave me goosebumps. I stopped myself and get up from her, I was trying to say sorry but

"You did this right? You were in my room. This was all your plan to get me. Get me here on bed"

she said in one breath. What she think of herself. I wanted to have sex with her that's why I did this she was getting me wrong. She didn't understand me then and she is not understanding me now.

I kissed her so hard and I slapped her. Yes I slapped her without even thinking once I slapped her. My another mistake.

I ran from the room and smoked out side the flat. I was an animal that moment how could I do this, and slapping her...!!

This is not me I was burning inside since I burn my hand with the cigarrate to punish myself.

I move back inside the room I saw her sleeping, I looked at her trying to say sorry but I was sort of words again. I changed the clothes and sleep over a couch.

Next morning when I woke I didn't find her in room I was worried I asked Kunal did he see her or not he replied negativity.

I went inside the room I saw her I took a breath she came from bathe. How could someone be so stupid I didn't check bathroom.

She was standing in front of mirror doing something, I saw some red mark over her neck I asked what are you doing.

Nothing she replied I know she is worst lier. I move closer and turned her I saw the love bite which I wanted to give as token of love but all in vain.

She was looking gorgeous in her pale yellow suit her hairs were still wet. Few drops of water were there on neck.

I kissed them gently and tracing the water droplets which were moving towards her lower, towards the breasts I was kissing there unknowingly that I am again hurting her.

I raised my head to see her face I saw she is crying again.

"You are completely shameless! how can you do this to me? what did I ever do to you? Men always want that one thing and you are no different! Why don't you just kill me and end this torture! I know you are taking revenge on me for what all happened that day when I rejected you just stop this torture already!"

She said all in one breath and finally breaking down into tears. I was watching her face which was looking beautiful few minutes ago but now she is broken I broke her, yes  I broke her. I was shameless

"I- I couldn't sa-a-say a word to my family, n-n-or could I escape you. Oh-hh Lord, wh-y-y am I still alive? Please, ju-u--sst.."

I don't want her to complete this line because I love her.

Collecting my courage I said

"Don't worry, I didn't marry you for my physical pleasure, if you are uncomfortable then I can give you all the time that you need, also, I'm not taking revenge on you. I LOVE YOU! and I'll win your love too!"

And leave the room I was trying to hide my eyes full of tears. I leave the house.

I wanted her to feel special today. I made her favorite breakfast.