30. All clear

"it's Saturday Faheem!!" I said while serving hum breakfast

"I know honey" he said "But i have to go, since abbas is alone there and he can't manage things you know that too"

"Yes I know" I said

I was worried what if Omair come again, what will i do then? Should I tell him the truth now? Or should i wait.

"Hey" he wave "where are you lost?"

"Ummm.. no where you eat"

"Ok bye.. take care and dont think too
much ok" he said picking up his bag.

"You said, you have surprise for me. Where is that?" I asked

"Well for that you have to wait, you will got your surprise may be on Monday"

"Monday!!!" I asked in shocked and he nodded I continued-
"Today is Saturday then Sunday then Monday" I pouted

"Have patience you will like it" he assures me and kiss my forehead.

He leave for his office, and i get busy in my office work and household stuff. I heard the door bell. I opened the door

"Hey sweetie" said omair and he walks in and sit on the couch comfortably. Asshole

"You're in love with him. Don't you?" He asked

"Yes" I said crossing my arms over my chest "he is my husband, and I love him get that!!"

"Husband" he smiled "do you even know what your husband is planning to-"

"Oh shut up omair, I am not gonna be yours so stop making stories"

"I am not making stories, what do you think your husband loves you? No babe, wake up princess"

I rolled my eyes, I know how dirty he can play.

"You want me to leave Faheem right?"

"Yes"

"And then?"

He tries coming closer and I stick my arm out for him to stop.

"Then take me back." He begs.

I shake my head no. "No I'm done with you, you couldn't wait two months? Two damn months!"

"I'm sorry, like I said it was a mistake.."

He runs his hands through his hair, taking a deep breath.

"It meant nothing to me, I swear." He sighs

"Well maybe you should go back to her, cause you'll never get anything from me. I'm glad I never had sex with you!" I scream. "Now please leave!" I beg wiping away tears.

I start walking away and he grabs me trying to kiss me.

"Dammit Omair stop!" I yell pounding on his chest.

He was dangerously close to me,
I was weeping. Suddenly faheem barged in.

"Mishtu...!!!What is this!!!" He asked he put his bag aside and look at me all confused.

I just ran to him and cried my heart out.

"Faheem , I did nothing, I love you, trust me..!!"  I was sobbing incoherently. 

He put one of his arm around me proactively.

"Shh...!! I believe you... I trust you." He said and now looked at Omair who looks little horrified.

"You..!! If you didn't save my life during that accident I would have kill you right now, Get out before I change my mind and be thankful my mishtu needs otherwise I swear to almigy I would have killed you now." He said

Soon Omair leave and before leaving he said-
"You're trusting a wrong person, you will be more broken when you find the truth about him"

I was a sobbing mess, he was showing complete patience and soothing me in all possible ways.

After sometime I moved out of his hold and leave for bedroom,

"Mishtu tell me the truth,How do you know him? Everything you know either you tell me or I found in my own" he said as I start walking up stairs.

"I will tell you everything, but I need some rest Jamy"

He nodded.

He didn't disturb me at all, I cooked in dinner in silence and followed by eating.

After dinner, he looked at me expectantly.

"Mishtu please tell me now!!"

I took a deep breath and start narrating,

"It all started after you proposed and i rejected you, i didn't tell about this to anybody except Appi and she  told everybody in the house"

He was listening and nodding.

" And you left for your Job to Austria and there They threw any insult possible there were horrendous rumours,I listened to them everyday. Finally I went to Mumbai for my dessertation or I can say training I fill the form of NGO in mumbai. Sometimes i used to write at a park bench, I fell into routine there. I met Omair . I saw yours glimpse in him we started talking, I was so stupid I fell for him . After 4 months or so I...i..i was ready to give myself before marriage. I said to him that after my exams we will be together physically and emotionally."

I saw his jaw clenched and eyes in burning red so I stopped but he told me to continue.

I continued,

After my exams as he promised he was in our hometown to give me Surprise and I told him that I will meet him in night but I went to his hotel room just after my exams are over... I .. I saw him with another girl naked, I knew this that Whenever I broke up with him he will be vicious, and I tried to call you Faheem that day not once or twice may be several times but you didn't receive and then when I saw you at my home and you bring marriage proposal I loose my mind and I rejected you again....

I totally broke down Faheem all i need was you but you were not even listening to me and then.. roopali and kunal saved me and then and I start  concentrated on my studies for PhD after that. Ammi told me about a rishta of Usman,He healed me Faheem. He found out everything and he was gentle sweet and caring . I started liking him but when you kidnapped me on my wedding day . I thought he will hate me but he didn't. Instead he  just asked calmly.  Faheem I love you but that is my past. I will be in room."

With my confessions I went to my room .

************************************

Hey people, I hope now everything is clear.

Any questions? I love to answer them please do vote and share this shitty story with your friends too 😅