23. Confession

Once I'm done cleaning myself, I walk out of the bathroom and I find faheem laying on the bed, watching me. I lift the covers and lay on the bed. He pulls me to his chest.

"That was better than anything I could have imagined." I said amazed by what just happened.

He chuckles.

"Good, you know what this means right?"

I look up at him, worried. He leans down and gives me a passionate kiss.

"I told you earlier my intentions were to make love to you and make you mine."

I blushed and i wrapped my arms around his neck and pull him closer for kiss, the kiss was deep passionate and intense.

We lied naked beside each other on bed Faheem covers my naked body with duvet and pull me closer for cuddly sleep and i slept on his chest.

************************************
I smell something burning, I opened my eyes to see Faheem. He was not there on bed i got little panic i ran my gaze to the room i found near balcony, he was leaning against the door frame. I get down from bed with the delicious soreness he gave.

I went to him and hugged from back and rub my nose on the back.

"what are you doing" i asked

He took my hand and grab me towards his front.

I narrowed my eyes and saw a cigarette in his hand. Great he is smoking why? He doesn't smoke untill unless he is stress like really stressed. Is he in stress?

"Since when you're smoking, and I thought the smell is coming from outside but no the smell is coming from here" I coldly said and points towards his hand.

He drag his cigarette again and looks into my eyes, I know he is doing on purpose to irritate me as a result a just rolled my eyes and mumbelled "Jerk"

He exhale the smoke on my face, i start coughing with the smoke.

Did he seriously does that? How could he? And now he smirked. Great! Is he missing Zunaira again? But why Tonight, why Faheem. Cant you just forget her today it's our night, I just..

"I am sorry" he said, and interrupt my thoughts.

I looked at her, he leans towards me for a kiss, I just smoothly pushed him back and said,

"Not with that rotten mouth"

And I leave the place, i thought he will stop me or atleast say sorry again but nope I was Wrong. Tears were well up in my eyes, I didn't face him I just lied. And he was still standing there dragging the cigarette.

Tears were flowing down my face, i was watching him silently he was looking into his phone I know he might be watching her pictures again, I got an ache in my chest. I covered myself and my face with duvet when I saw him locking his phone.

I turned my face to other side to face his back, he lied next to me silently. I was crying now even more. I turn my face towards him, a fresh warm tear roll down when I saw even he wasn't facing me. I put my ego aside I put my hand around his waist and snuggles into his back to feel him. I didn't move I know he is awake that makes me more cry. I kissed his back and tightened my grip on his waist and slept while sobbing.

************************************
It's 8'o Clock in the morning when I opened my eyes, and he was not beside me.

"Damn I slept like an elephant today" i said to myself.

I rush towards the door, I stop myself when I saw a paper slip stick there on door,

"Don't make hurry, just take a bath and then come down.

Your Lovingly husband."

I smiled a little, but soon my smile got vanished when I recall the last night. I went into the bathroom and get shocked when I saw the tub is already filled with water and soap bubbles. I drop my clothes and leads towards the tub where I saw another slip,

"I wish I could join you here ;) but you're a sound sleeper today. Anyway next time for sure"

I took a bathe, relaxed myself further.

I came out, wearing the bathrobe, i saw my clothes on bed, again with a note.

"Wear this. You look gorgeous in this and it's easy to open and make you naked ;)"

I was wearing Gingham-Print Top and White Skinny Jeans which he chose for me to wear. I came down and saw him he was wearing his casuals

Dont he want to go office? 

I was quite, he looked at me smiled and I smiled a little.

"I am sorry for last night, I don't know what I was thinking and-"

"Faheem, that night was special to me, i gave myself to you...completely" I said, and I can feel my tears on my checks now

I took few steps towards me, and stop only when I signal him to stop with my hand.

"Faheem you have to let your past go, please. For me, for us, for our future" i continue "fa-hee-m" i said his name during my hiccups.

I was Looking into his eyes, he just gave me a bone crashing hug, i reciprocate immediately. I melted again.

"I am sorry, i dont know why i-"

I put my finger on his lips, and not let him speak further. He looked shocked.

"Are you guilty?" I asked

He just nodded in a yes manner

"Then I don't want to listen explanations" I replied with a smile and hugged him.

We stood there for few seconds only I break the ice,

"Don't you wanna go to office?"

"I call them for sick" he chuckled

"Okay" I said.

we ate breakfast which he made for us. Later we go for shopping which followed by decent lunch.

We came back to home in the evening. Faheem found a letter in our mail box, he opened that and read it aloud. The letter was from ABZ pharmaceuticals. My interview letter, which states that I am having and interview after 2 days. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

************************************
Tommorow is my interview, god I am hell nervous, Faheem went to office, before going he suggests me to revise the Masters syllabus, current affairs and read something about the company.

I'm sitting at my kitchen table, studying for my Interview.
it's so boring.

I hear a knock on the door.weird.

I open the door to find who's there - what he is doing here, I thought, His hands in his pockets and a mischievous grin on his face.

My eyes widen, "what are you doing here?

He walks in, shutting the door behind him. "I'm here to help."

************************************

Please share this story with your friends.

Do vote and comment.

And give your suggestions too.