37. Realizing the Mistake

Faheem's POV

A lone tear escape from my eyes, I can say only one thing..

"Mishtu...!!"

She turned her neck to me, and look at me with wide eyes. She was over him, Omair her ex.

"This is not what it looks like" she said while correcting her bathrobe. She was wearing lingerie which I gave her  she was over him, his hands were on her waist.

She cheated on me.

"Faheem it's not like that what it is...." She said

"SHUTT UPP..!!!" I roared" i am not blind Mishtu"

"Let me explain please.. I was just.."

"Enough" I said looking straight into her eyes, my eyes were red yet tears were there. "I know I forced you to marry me, I know you never loved me, I know you...."

"Please let me explain" she interrupt me "I was.."

"Mishtu.. you're standing like this in your fucking bathrobe and you're telling me to believe you" I asked "I know I forced you, I know we have difference but I swear on you I never cheated Mishtu"

"Faheem i was just waiting for you and he-"

"He came and forced you to have sex with him"

"No...!!"

"No? Then great..!!" I said " I know you want freedom from me, fine then I will give you the one"

I continue,
"I am divorcing you, Talaq (divorce)... Tal...."

She ran and place her hand on my mouth so that i cant utter another word,

"Jamy please... Dont say such things where only we have to suffer alone.."

"I am giving you freedom Sumaiya"

"No... Please let me explain.!!"

"Enough Sumaiya... He saw us." Said that bastard " tell him you still love me and we were about to have sex it's just he came early...."

"Shut up omair....!!" She screamed and cover her ears

I looked at her again, pleading explaining  I wanted to believe her, But my egostic side has taken over.

"I should have known this was all a game to you" i spat in a disgust.

"Jamy...!!" She wispered, and wipe her tear "you think this marriage was a joke to me...!!!"
She continues,

"You ruined me, killled me, crushed me. I went against my parents. against Mom.I fought with everything i had and yet you think this was a game to me...!!!"

"But you cheated on me..!!" I yelled at her "You filthy who-."

I chewed the words, i can't say this to her. No matter what, I can't degrade her. I avoid the eye contact.

"Complete the sentence..!!"she spoke to calmly eerily.

My mind was yelling to believe her. My heart ached to take her into my arms. But i was busy blaming her like always ruining my chance of happiness with her.

"I cant look at you right now..." With that i leave the room.

"Jamy please stop... jamy..." she ran down the stairs.

"Jamy please...!" She tried holding my hand for stopoing me, But i jerked my hand away and i didnt know what happened after that.

In my rage I push her away from my sight, and leave the room. I went out of the house. I cried and cried. Because I never expect this from her. She was my love my first and last love, i know we had diffrences but....

I was driving aimlessly for at least 3 hours i lit a cigrette after months i needed this . I started thinking and it came to me might be we both were framed. I went to our house after fucking 6 hours. It's already early morning.

I thought after this storm we will come back strong again. I went in i called her. I searched for her . My heart sank with every passing moment for not having her in my arms, for not to able to see her smiling. I reached over to our room.

There was a ring the ring i gave her. A smudged inked letter,

"I hate you... and I quit" written on it.

I opened the closet and the clothes of her were gone. I can't comprehend what to do. I drank like an oblivion. I wanted to die.

I was passed out but somebody threw a bucket of water. It was Abbas.

"Abbas let me die i deserve that... I deserve to die.... " I yelled

"What the fuck are you talking about and what is Wrong with you... You.. you look like a yeti...!!" He replied "and why are you not coming to office, 3 days man...!! Without informing"

"She left me.." I cut him in between.

"What..!!"

"She left me..!!!" I screamed

I cried like a man who lost himself and i did.After whole lot of crying.

"Did you tried talking to her...?" He asked

"What is the point abbas?" I stood up, i look arround to the mess which i  created in past 3 days. "Iwill resume office."

I smiled genuinely at abbas . I joined office. I became addicted to work again.

It's been 2 months since she left me, I don't miss her now just want some explanations. I resumes my work and I love my work now, now I become more ruthless stonehearted.Going to house empty was a part of routine now.

I saw Omair today, but what shocked me was he was not with Mishtu. I went to him and he smiled evilly.

"New girl Mr. Khan?" I asked him.

"You know my friend you and I we have a tiny difference, I wanted her body andYou wanted her sole. I ruined her for rejecting me."

"Where is she?" I grab him by his Collor.

"Easy man..!! How do i know where is she." He said "I left just after you, you love her yet you didn't believe her... WOW..."

He sarcastically claps, "let me tell you a secret, she was innocent"

With that he went away smirking Now i realise how greave my mistake was.

"Where are you Mishtu..!!" I kneeled down on road and cried.