21. Two bodies one Soul

This chapter contains mature sexual scenes. The whole scenes are not written by me, I took the references from others too.

It's thrusday today still no call from the company. I am helping depressed what if I didn't clear the written oh God. I call Faheem tell him about my situation and my feelings. He said he will be early today.

He came early he help me and motivates me and also assure me that I will cleared the exam. I am very happy to have a husband like him. He told me that he will cook today and I let him to do.

We ate dinner, Once dinner was done, we decided to watch movie together, I choose the Black Panther because,well I love action movies infact we both love.

The movie starts and faheem pulls me towards himself. I lay there roaming my finger on his chest. I want him so bad. I just want him to make love to me now.
He notice and looks down at me.

"Mishtu, is everything okay?"

I sit up, and blush, "yes." I said in hesitation.

He sits up too and puts a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" He asks and peck on my head

I take a deep breath, "I want you." I say breathless. I confess finally.

He stares at me for a second.

God...I thought I read all the signs correctly.Maybe he doesn't want me.

Before I could finish my thoughts, faheem crashes his lips to mine. He grabs my waist, setting me on top of him.

"Mishtu, you have no idea how long I've been wanting to hear those words."

He growls. He soon starts kissing down my jaw, down to my neck, making me moan.

His hands start to roam my body, peeling off my plaid flannel. He stops and soaks in my breasts hanging in my red lace bra,and then goes to kissing my neck again, hitting the sweet spot and making me moan.

I've never wanted anyone, like I want faheem right now.I feel his arousal beneath me and he is definitely not lacking in that department. He's well endowed. I press his chest, pausing.

"I need to tell you something."

His hands fall from my hips.

"Okay." He looks concerned.

I take a deep breath, "I never been physical with any men"

His hands resume on my body, "is that suppose to deter me? If so, you failed miserably because I think I'm more turned on."

He leans in to start kissing me.
He quickly gets up and throws me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing!" I yell and got him playfully and demanding to let me down but,He keep walking towards the bedroom,

"I plan on giving you the best orgasm you've ever dreamed of."

My panties now soaked, just thinking about it. "Fuck..." I say.

He chuckles, "yeah, I plan on doing that too."

He sets me on the bed, pushes me towards the top. He soon takes off his shirt and I can see every muscle contract. God...he's fucking hot.

He leans down and plants his lips on mine. His tongue now playing with mine. I feel his hands unclasp my bra. Soon his hands massage my breasts, making their way down to my jeans and he unbuttons them.

He slowly slides them off. All while never breaking our kiss. He starts making his way down my neck.

"Mmm... faheem."